Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A telling picture of the defiance of the Somali Prime Minister

In the above picture we see the Somali Prime Minister's defied response to the suicide bombing on the right hand side of the picture with the sunglasses is Hussein Somalia's Defense Minister and Vice Prime Minister who clamps onto the shoulder of the Prime Minister for Protection, next to him in the picture is Minister Abdiwahab Somalia's Minister for Commerce and Industry who is also the Vice Prime Minister looking away trying t protect his ears and face with his hands, this are three different approaches.

With the PM included its three different approaches but what I am trying to show is the two different responses of the two Ministers both standing next to him. One is actually trying to shield himself by trying hiding behind the PM's back and clamping his shoulder to that effect, while the other is standing helplessly and positioning himself to the other side away from the PM with his bare two hands. Life is so dear to us, even using your own two hands to protect yourself or in the case of Hussein the Defense Minister clamping on someone for protection and moving slightly away but holding firm onto the shoulder of the PM.

Of course that picture could have never in a millions time be made or replicated in real time as a portrait as it is only footage from the Video extracts still in the Video camera but it shows us a picture.

The Arab dude looks like bodyguard about to jump in front of his Prime Minister to shield him from harm-see you could interpret this in many ways. At the end, you are speculating! We can agree they were all terrified.

Mario B   

Che -Guevara;814523 wrote:
The Arab dude looks like bodyguard about to jump in front of his Prime Minister to shield him from harm-see you could interpret this in many ways. At the end, you are speculating! We can agree they were all terrified.

I agree with Che, but i would like to ask him, when will he start condeming these wicked attacks? And before he starts bringing the crimes of the gov or any other government institutions, i want his take on this particular issue.

Che I was only emphasising different approaches to 'safeguard our lives' from danger that are instilled in us from the get go and perfected in young years! Someone relies on his hands, other's mind have the need to clamp onto someone for dear life while others stand defined but troubled. They indeed look terrified and the desperation is in their faces but others things can come into it too like position held and age or someone's life experiences! But as you said it it could be interpreted in many ways.

Qaranki   

Weli looked like a deer staring at the headlights from the video clip which is understandble, he was nearly blown to bits.

Che -Guevara;814523 wrote:

Again Al Shabaab show their cowardice and hatred for the Somalia people...

Carafaat   

Fiqikhayre;814505 wrote:
6899409960_4dfe6fcb30.jpg

Seems Minister of Defense was trying to shield and safe the PM rather then hold on to him for protection as Fiqikhayre suggest. the other guy is saving himself. :D

All this Humpty Dumpty Prime Minister needs to show that he's serious about security & safety of not just the people of Mogadishu but of even his own cabinet is to pay the salary of the TFG Troops. For months, the brave men & women battling Al Shabab have seen not a single penny & time & again had been betrayed by this prime minister.*

Mario B   

Che -Guevara;814695 wrote:
You gotta love TFG supporters.

I support OUR government institutions, I dont care who the President is or which Minister is holding which portfolio as long as they doing their jobs well, so is it that you support?