Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

What Black Celebrity do you look like?

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;814543 wrote:
lol@el punto,

of course, this was an attempt to extract info on looks and peoples sense of value - which is off great importance to me. so far my eyes are only impressed by bluelicious as she looks nice and i've never known her to tell fibes.

as a conscious culutural critics my sense of belonging were never in doubt lol and i'm also glad.

Sheikh ma u wacaa :D

wyre   

Aaliyyah;814556 wrote:
lool@ finally accepted we are adoon.

Yaab weeeye.

I look like me...a beautiful somali sister. Alhamdulilah
:)

Masha allah

Alpha Blondy;814543 wrote:
lol@el punto,

of course, this was an attempt to extract info on looks and peoples sense of value - which is off great importance to me. so far my eyes are only impressed by bluelicious as she looks nice and i've never known her to tell fibes.

as a conscious culutural critics my sense of belonging were never in doubt lol and i'm also glad.

Alright thanks Alphy :)

wyre - What's with this sudden match matching? I still wanna know why you mad for me posting that picture. Is there something I should know mister?

ElPunto   

Nimankaan Somaaliyeed waxna ma oga. Alpha didn't make this thread to get a bunch of guys to respond! Wax Fahma!

LANDER   

GaroweGal;814801 wrote:
Some not so pretty looking Somali brothers on this site LOL. The only good looking black male celebrity is Shemar Moore.

Shemar is a midget, I came across him once downtown Tdot, seing as how your likely a tall somali girl don't think he would be your cup of tea.

I been associated often with a former New York Knick Allan Houston matter a fact it became a nick name in my teens years 'Houston'. I'd like to think it had more to do with serving up facials on dudes than a close resemblance.

I hope nobody from my home town is reading this or I'm exposed :D

Blessed your turn hadaba let me guess! Hale Berry?

BOB   

Super Smile. The best actor/producer/director/singer/songwriter of the noughties.

ugly-funny-men-0911-no-teeth.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.