Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Siilaanyo's Gogol Nabad - Allaahu Akbar Eedaanku Waa Kaa Af Iyo Beene

A_Khadar   

What is this if it's not your clan invading 2012 to other clans?

Military strong hold my foot.. I am laughing really hard.. Remember we have Liiban here who will pull this off again just like last time when you're crying xabashi ha la iska celiyo yet when they murdered Buhodle people, you were parading..

A khadar adeer i call it a Militia attacking the national army i mean they didn't attack the Militia they were attacked believe me A khadar i called Burco Yesterday and they told me everything. I don't see what this have to do with Gashaamo clash between lIyo and the Gashaamo residents.

Liiibaan is a hero i like him he is honest he said they were armed and not innocent unarmed civilians.

Now back to gogoshi nabada Madaxweynaha what is stopping us from talking?

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813521 wrote:

Liiibaan is a hero i like him he is honest he said they were armed and not innocent unarmed civilians.

Yes Khaatumo State Army is armed, all Somali clans and regions are armed to the teeth. Awdal, Somaliland/snm, Puntland, Galmudug, Maakhir, Hiiraan, shabaab, Sunnah wal Jamaaca, TFG, ONLF, Gaashaamo militia all are armed.

You have to understand Khaatumo Civilian People are NOT armed, the innocent Khaatumo civilians killed in Kalshaale, Hogoogane, Yagoori, Widhwidh, and Laas Caanood were NOT armed. In addition, thousands of unarmed and innocent Khaatumo children, women and men who were kidnapped by SL/SNM clan-militia led by Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab.

How do you think your Gaadhaamo people defended themselves recently? How do think the Ethiopian backed SNM Clan-Militia fought with Somali Government Army in 1980s ? using pillows.

Presently, there is ongoing war between Khaatumo People vs. SL/snm Clan-militia led by Warlord Siilaanyo DhiigyaCab. Khaatumo civilians from all walks of life are joining the Khaatumo State Army in droves.

The lesson: "If You Want Peace, Prepare For War," Or the Somali Maahmaah "Nimaan Shantaadu Kaa Reebin Sharci Kaama Reebo"

Liibaan nothing is wrong with armed entities but just don't say they are not armed is all cool the war was not against the innocent unarmed civilians xaraam calayk who hurts them , may allah curse those who hurt innocent civilians.

AsadSL;813458 wrote:
^

viva Somaliland

Indeed.

Khatumites attack people in their beds & cry genocide later when they butt kicked.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji xanjuf, many were working for the somali government in the 1980s among them Cigaal, Gaboose, Riyaale, waraabe.Even today there are many from waqooyi galbeed who work for the TFG. So your argument is pointless.Few men from makhir and SSC that were hired by your uncle Silaanyo will not make a difference.

People from Khaatumo will stand up for themselves and regain the full control of their regions. Khaatumo State will prevail, Mark my words.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813521 wrote:
A khadar adeer i call it a Militia attacking the national army i mean they didn't attack the Militia they were attacked believe me A khadar i called Burco Yesterday and they told me everything. I don't see what this have to do with Gashaamo clash between lIyo and the Gashaamo residents.

Now back to gogoshi nabada Madaxweynaha what is stopping us from talking?

Am I missing something here? Was Burco attacked?

You don't seem to be getting what has to do this and Gaashamo certain hours of the day but don't worry you will be reminded again.

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;813542 wrote:
Xaaji xanjuf, many were working for the somali government in the 1980s among them Cigaal, Gaboose, Riyaale, waraabe.Even today there are many from waqooyi galbeed who work for the TFG. So your argument is pointless.Few men from makhir and SSC that were hired by your uncle Silaanyo will not make a difference.

People from Khaatumo will stand up for themselves and regain the full control of their regions. Khaatumo State will prevail, Mark my words.

Indeed Insha'alah..

Abdul   

burahadeer;813537 wrote:
Indeed.

Khatumites attack people in their beds & cry genocide later when they butt kicked.

How can anybody take you serious with comments like this??

xiimaaya   

its time that Khatumo admin asks all the help it can get to crush this separist movement .. They should ask Maakhir state to help them win this...

1991 all over again.

Carafaat   

Peace will prevail and there will be a political compromise. Politics is not about winning and scoring goals, but creating the possible through a proces of debate, dialogue, negoitiaten and I think we are now in the middle of the process of establishing one anothers position. wich we know by now. Lets move on to the next phase, me thinks.

The Sage   

It's pathetic to think that everyday for the past 6 years people have claimed that Laascaanood was going to be imminently captured...yet nothing has happened. The delusional dreams of Ali Khalif Galaydh and his rag tag bandits will never materialize into anything other than mere rhetoric.

LANDER   

The Sage;813589 wrote:
It's pathetic to think that everyday for the past 6 years people have claimed that Laascaanood was going to be imminently captured...yet nothing has happened. The delusional dreams of Ali Khalif Galaydh and his rag tag bandits will never materialize into anything other than mere rhetoric.

What's more pathetic is these threads are full of propagandist who seem to think there waging a cyber war, lies and deceit, Somaliland army gets attacked at dawn and they're trying to twist the story because the raid was unsuccessfull.

Mario B   

LANDER;813666 wrote:
What's more pathetic is these threads are full of propagandist who seem to think there waging a cyber war, lies and deceit, Somaliland army gets attacked at dawn and they're trying to twist the story because the raid was unsuccessfull.

"SL" militia are a sitting duck, they will get the Fabian treatment untill they return home, willing or unwillingly. :D