Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Threats cannot diminish our resolve, they cannot silence us

Abtigiis;811464 wrote:
This nomad has received a credible, present and serious threat to his life last night. The details of the plot by Ethiopian security agents working in cahoots with some Kenyan counterparts is chilling. It is at least something that made close family members sleep in my house ala human shield over me and my family. The despair such threats create on those who are close to me is more painful than my own safety. The Tigrayan tyrants underestimate the resolve and determination we have to expose their ugly genocide against our people. These primitive rulers think they can intimidate all of us into silence. We do not have twelve lives, we have only one insignificant one, and we are ready to donate it to the noble cause of fighting for freedom and justice. While the threat may change the circumstances around my life, it will only galvanize our desire to resist oppression, to fight it to the bitter end. After all, how many times have my life changed in the last decade because I chose to be a free man, and not a slave of Ethiopia! I chose to live a hard exile life rather than sit and say nothing when my people are getting murdered. I say bring it on! Normalizing to fear and the myth of enemy's invincibility is the clearest signs of human decay and we say no, in Galean lexicon!

Abtigiis - did you write sordid article about Mrs Zanawi? :D

On seriouse note - It is Allah who controls when you die - not mere humans - marka ha u baqin.

Abtigiis   

I have briefied my office, provided the evidences of the threat and await their adivse. In the meantime, I will get some armed security at the house. The good thing is I have been getting a general warning of 'is-ilaali' but a lucky leakage reached the ears of a very close friend. One of the plotters, who is a somali who just came from jigjiga, apparently talked to someone else.

We shall see but this will change nothing, other than going out and seeing few charming girls. :D It is now a solid solitary confinement. Friends will have to come to the house, and only during the day time.

NGONGE   

A&T, your track record in "waxa la yedhi" is no good, saaxib. Marka other than hearing about someone making threats, what other evidence do you have that you are in clear and present danger? Ileen you're the same guy that heard about the plot to break Silaanyo's daughter's heart!

More evidence or it did not happen. :D

Maaddeey   

Abtigiis password-kaada soo baas si markii lagu dilo-la qadara Allah-hawsha meesha looga sii wado, ama addresska guriga pm iigu soo *** 4 is nacday ha laguu soo diree!

xiimaaya   

NGONGE;811560 wrote:
A&T, your track record in "waxa la yedhi" is no good, saaxib. Marka other than hearing about someone making threats, what other evidence do you have that you are in clear and present danger? Ileen you're the same guy that heard about the plot to break Silaanyo's daughter's heart!

More evidence or it did not happen.
:D

Kaftanka baadan iska daa atleast show some concern to somebody you have been known through Somaliaonline Family saxib or more on the merit of Somalinimo

AYOUB   

No need to worry guys. Apparently, it is guys from Wardheernews that are after A&T for making a mockery of their site with his scripts.*:)

Abtigiis;811464 wrote:
We do not have twelve lives, we have only one insignificant one, and we are ready to donate it to the noble cause of fighting for freedom and justice.

*Er..well, technically we do have do have Mahado, Mukhtar, Mustafe iyo qaaaar kale oo badan. :)