Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Abusing Children

kingofkings;811338 wrote:
hitting children only works for so long. what happens when they become adults:confused:

clearly hitting an adult is way more difficult than hitting a child.

That is when the cold-war starts :cool:

kingofkings;811338 wrote:
i believe there's a better way to disciple children and it starts before they are conceived. be a better father, marry a decent woman, start having a relationship with the children the moment you bring them home, and finally, be active in your children lives. that's the best way to sure your kids turnout decent just like you.

I agree with you. Well said.

OdaySomali;811363 wrote:
That is when the cold-war starts :cool:

I agree with you. Well said.

but as a parent, do you want to have a cold war with your kids. Apparently, as parents get older they want to have a more open relationship with their kids and depending on their health, a lot of them require a constant care. so, the cold war does not help anyone, especially, the parent. It's important for parents, and especially Somali ones, to have a open and honest relationship with their kids. i was heart broken when i saw a video of Somali youth in the UK that turned to gangs for support. Many of the Somali youth that ended in prison said that it was after being in prison that their father or mother talk to them and by then it was too late. Therefore, those of you here on SOL that are parents i implore you to keep an eye on your kids and play an active role as they get older. For those of you, including myself, look for a person who will be a better mother or father to your future kids and while doing so, improve yourself, because only a decent person can attract another decent person.

kingofkings;811372 wrote:
but as a parent, do you want to have a cold war with your kids.

You know what sxb. Recently I have been asked a number of profound questions, including this one you have posed here, where I have found myself unable to give a definitive answer either way. I will, at some point, need to sit down and seriously work through my 'life-philosophy'. I will let you know when I have done that :D

OdaySomali;811375 wrote:
You know what sxb. Recently I have been asked a number of profound questions, including this one you have posed here, where I have found myself unable to give a definitive answer either way. I will, at some point, need to sit down and seriously work through my 'life-philosophy'. I will let you know when I have done that
:D

insha Allah. i look forward to your answer. :cool:

Oh my God. After the first minute I just could not watch it. So cruel, So savage, you can see the fear from the child's eyes. I don't think that is the mother, probably the Step mother (eedo, aayo), they have that kind of cruelty.

Eedaan la yaabee.

arxankeedu daranaa.

Islaamnimaada guudnimo.

ma ilaalinayse.

Kuma saarto araaxdoo.

mari waxay tiraahdaa.

All qaadkan maxaa dhigay agteydaa.

Wiil hadduu afar jiroo.

Hooyadii uuwaayaa.

Aaba kumaa ogaadee.

Eeda kumaa daryeeshee.

Ul bay kula dhacdaa.

watch this video about Eedo (stepmother cruelty).

It was terrible to watch but the little girl wasnt even crying.

she seems to get used to this abuse and became kind of routine for her tiny body. wish i could help her.

BOB   

Africa is no place for a child.

Peace, Love & Unity.

-Lily-   

I couldn’t get passed the first minute. I feel very strongly against disciplining a child through violence, even a slap is damaging because it humiliates the child. When you hit a child all they remember is the pain and not what you tell them.

The other day on my way home I overheard a Somali mother calling her 5 year old son an obscenity. At first I thought she was on the phone but whe I turned the child looked distraught. There are more ways to damage your child than hitting.

a second look would suggest this maybe fabricated.

Alpha Blondy sxb you seem to be denying and just want to look on the other way. This is very common in africa, the worst are the Macalin Dugsi some of them used to torture children such as (blind fold, beating with caine, hand and feet restrain, all these). There should be the ministry of children in every government to make sure this dosn't happen..

Coofle   

;) what .....is this what they call abuse....Well I should drag some people to jail..

waxani wax maaha....inta kor loo qaado hadaan madaxa dhulka loogu dhufan..

Coofle;811989 wrote:
;)
what .....is this what they call abuse....Well I should drag some people to jail..

LOL U sheeg sxb.

Coofle;811989 wrote:
waxani wax maaha....inta kor loo qaado hadaan madaxa dhulka loogu dhufan..

Thats something else. How old are we talking here ?

Coofle   

OdaySomali;812002 wrote:
LOL U sheeg sxb.

Thats something else. How old are we talking here ?

Madax dhul ugu dhufashadu waxa ay bilaabataa maalinta maqasha lagaa reebo ee aad ka dalacdo....

Ar maxaa la ii xoog sheegtay....

Actually qof wax dila waxa ugu naxariis badnaa macalin quraanka...ul dhabi ah oo markay kugu dhacdo maqaarka leefaysa mooyiye wax kale nagumuu dhufan jirin.....Ehelkaagu they never bother to make a whip..their bare hands were good weapons....Waagaas ayaa dhulku dhul ahaa...

Nowdays Child abuse is the fashion...We like our kids, but :Caruurtu kal cabsooda ayay leedahaye kal xishooda malaha....