Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

*~Your Favorite Quotes~*

Narniah   

"The softness of a person's nature doesn't mean weakness because nothing is softer than water but its force can break the strongest Rocks."

“Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” - Charles Dickens

Narniah   
‘What is destined will reach you, even if it be underneath two mountains. What is not destined, will not reach you, even if it be between your two lips!’ — An Arabic proverb

Narniah   
"When she is a daughter, she opens a door of Jannah for her father. When she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. When she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet - If everyone knew the true status of a muslim women in Islaam, even the men would want to be women" [shiekh Akram Nadawi]

Narniah;810718 wrote:
"When she is a daughter, she opens a door of Jannah for her father. When she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. When she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet - If everyone knew the true status of a muslim women in Islaam, even the men would want to be women"
[shiekh Akram Nadawi]

I have read this one before it's such a beautiful quote wish all men knew about it. They would treat women so much better :)

''Nin ku yidhi, sinaan mayno, adna diid sarayn-tiisa, sadka waad wadaagtaane ma sagaashan baa tiisu'' (Hadraawi)

''Waxaan ahay qadhaadh iyo macaan meel ku wada yaala'' (Qaasim)

''Tanna laga tag, aakhirana waa loo tigsanayaaye, ninkii talo i waydiinayaw, toobada ha seegin'' (Unknown)

قال لقمان

لا يعرف الحليم إلا عند الغضب

ولا الشجاع إلا في الحرب

ولا أخاك إلا عند حاجتك إلــــيه

p-yemen1%20(16).gif

wyre   

oba hiloowlow;810782 wrote:
''bacaaaaaaaaaaaac'' Jacaylbaro
:D

Nice quote :D:D

" An Ayah A day, Keeps satan away" Zain bhikha

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. " charlie chaplin

"My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.

But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain" Charlie chaplin