Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Bisbaas afka ka mari in action...

AYOUB   

Very sad.

The kid's crying reminds me of this sad scene.

If you can't watch it embedded, try the link below

Blessed   

Nin-Yaaban;810581 wrote:
Hadii eysan dileen, ama wax kaloo ka xun kusuubineen, wax khalad eeysuubisay uma jeedo.

I guess you didn't watch the video?

Aaliyyah   

to be honest somali moms are so soft that caruurtooda dusha kaga socda...I remember one day when I was at the bus stop and this white lady was literally snapping at her 2 years old and she was like talking to her like shes much older waaba ka yaabay...something somalis can learn..caruurta la baby gareeyo ayaanba nacay!

and this lady might have went a lil too far..but somali hoyos take notes. Inkasto ilma yar basbaas afka logu shubin at least learn something from her. I just get so mad when I see a somali mom and her kids are acting like shes not even there.

salaam

Blessed   

Somali parents ayaa iska ba'ay. Learn what exactly? How to be icredibly cruel and unforgiving to a 6 year old child? That hot sauce and super cold showers will guarantee a scream of agony from your child?

Aaliyyah   

like i said she went a lil too far..but they can learn something from her that they shouldnt take lightly when their kids misbehave or lie..you will see many somali moms who cant control their kids..if anything when someone complains to them about their kids they just shrug it off or just cant do something about it..

anyways, what this lady did is cruel. But, I am sure that kid will learn a valuable lesson..to not lie. Caruurta markay inta leegyihiin baa edabta la baraa. caruuta mayaca ah baa khaati iyo alle laga jooga waqtikan. I think it is good to be tough with kids sometimes just not this tough like this lady lol

Waxaad ogataan qof ilmahiisa jecleen ma jiro..this lady loves her kid. I am sure she just wants the best for her child. Maybe she is a lil misguided but the ultimate goal she has is like just any parent who wants to raise a good kid..and those of you who are saying maybe she wont be allowed to raise her child after this? ka fakara? ma qof uga wacan bu helaya hoyadiis?? Dont think so!

salaam

Samafal   

Oh! that's torture !I'm sure that boy will do what he was punished for again and again, it does not work. I find reasoning with children work far better than punishment, it just traumatises them.

Aaliyyah   

^ i agree that reasoning with kids works better growing up my dad never ever slapped me let alone anything else his tone was enough..and it wasnt even that he was yelling but more of like the way he talks maybe the way he emphasized on his words you just knew there was no way around it.............but there are kids hadalku meelkale ka maro. So depending on your child you should know what works best. Haduu madax adakyahay maxaad sameenasa? maybe this white lady had enough of him not listening to her..she saw this as her last resort! who knows.