Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Abu Mansur Al Amriki: Al Shabab wants to Kill Me VIDEO

Timur;805346 wrote:
It's an Arabic video, does anyone here speak Arabic?

Otherwise this topic is a joke.

about 43 second into the video, he states his fear of dying in the hands of al-shabaab. to which, then i say, good riddance.

Showqi   

Al Amriki muxuu yidhi my life's in danger. Oo kalay kumanaankii Soomaaliyeed ee uu naftooda haligayey maalin walba naftoodu qiimo mey lahayn miyaa, naftisii ayaa la macaanaatay iminka. Waa kaa dee xaqdaro waligeed meel ma gaadho. Kii aad xaqdarada ku heshiiseen ayaa barri ku tooganay.

Maaddeey   

ولست أبالي حين أقتل مسلما* على أي جنب كان في الله مصرعي وذلك في ذات الاله وان يشأ*** يبارك على أوصال شلو ممزّع

Af Carabiga si fiican buu u bartay!

Maaddeey;805480 wrote:
ولست أبالي حين أقتل مسلما* على أي جنب كان في الله مصرعي وذلك في ذات الاله وان يشأ*** يبارك على أوصال شلو ممزّع

Look! The "Mujahideen" are deserting you!

Sensei   

Maadeey-

Your take on this, pls yaaqey. Video doctored ? Double agent ? What is the inside scoop ?

My view: I hope he is not killed, he is worth more to the TFG alive. He can undo some of his crimes by speaking against violence waged in the name of religion to kill & maim the people.

Maaddeey   

^^Waxaan ka sheego ma aqaan runtii.

"Terror group"-ka ninkii ugu sarreeyey ayaa hadda TFG madax ka ah, ma ogid miyaa? :D

Alshabaab responded on twitter.

"We assure our Muslim brothers that Al-Amriki is not endangered by the mujahedeen, and our brother still enjoys all the privileges of brotherhood," the Shebab said.

"A formal investigation is just underway and HSM (Shebab) is still attempting to verify the authenticity as well as the motivations behind the video," it added.

Sensei   

Libaax-Sankataabte;805506 wrote:
Alshabaab responded on twitter.

"We assure our Muslim brothers that Al-Amriki is not endangered by the mujahedeen, and our brother still enjoys all the privileges of brotherhood," the Shebab said.

"A formal investigation is just underway and HSM (Shebab) is still attempting to verify the authenticity as well as the motivations behind the video," it added.

Sounds little sinister. I agree, they will soon probably grant him the privilege of getting shot in the back of the head.

Like Robow Abu Mansuur and Godane, this man does not want to go to heaven straight with his shoes. Like Showgi stated his life is more precious and valuable to him then all the thousands of Muslims his group has killed.

His message was not very clear. He kept it short and gave way as little info for a reason.

He's Alshabaab and he said Alshabaab want to kill him? Some brothers in here suggest AS have disintegrated, he should have said who is after him and which groups are against each other Godane vs Shangole or vs Abu Mansur. Which side is he on?

Apart from that confusing message, he seems to be a young brainwashed kid that's used to air messages. Somalis like to make a big deal out of foreigners and boost their profile but he's nothing more than a controlled person by other individuals either Somali or other foreigners.

Or perhaps somebody is blocking his escape route out of the country. But something is for sure: in the final episode the villain is resisting to collect his prize.

Maaddeey;805480 wrote:

Abu mansuur al amerika hes real name is Omar hamaami. actually hes Arab. hes father is from Syria. he spoke arabic even when he was child in amerika. and he was student al azhar in Cairo many years before he come crazy and joined international jihadist. so this half arab man speaks arabic probably much better than Most al shabaabist Soomaalis.

Abwaan   

Recovering-Romantics;805526 wrote:
The Shabab Tweet basically confirms there's a rift between Al Shabab.

I could be wrong but I still beleive this is part of the game. These guys are smart and they know how to play some games to let us beleive there is a rift. They are not immune from differences and there have been some always but this is some sort of trick.

Boondheere;805569 wrote:
Abu mansuur al amerika hes real name is Omar hamaami. actually hes Arab. hes father is from Syria. he spoke arabic even when he was child in amerika. and he was student al azhar in Cairo many years before he come crazy and joined international jihadist. so this half arab man speaks arabic probably much better than Most al shabaabist Soomaalis.

You are right Boondheere.