Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Mohamed Farole Rumours Rampant In The Cafe Wars

Dr_Osman   

I don't know about you guys, but I visit my local somali cafe quite often to hear the people's opinion about the latest going on in Somalia and there is this rampant rumour about mohamed farole going around, there is heaps but i'll list the ones i've heard from various people;

1. Mohamed farole got married to some garowe lady who is garoob and the wedding was held in dubai with a price tag of $2 million

2. Mohamed farole regularly goes to hargeisa and his mother apparently owns heaps of properties there, some of the largest ones in the city. Plus his mother is related to some high up folks in somaliland govt.

3. Mohamed farole is influencing his father politics and telling him what to do and what not to do and mohamed farole could be influenced by his mother.

I don't know if you guys have heard these rumours but its rampant in my cafe, is there any truth behind it?

Dr. Osman, Mohamed's mom is actually not from Hargaysa's clan as some people believe. Anyway, what other gossip have you heard in your local coffee shop?:)

uchi   

I heard he has an AK-47 made out of gold & khat leaves and that he really doesn't like ugly woman.

Dr_Osman   

I heard khadar mom was from garowe, Ill ask my dad but im pretty sure he said curadkisa ayaa reer hargeisa dhaleen. God im so lazy I could go down to melbourne or contact someone there as im only a 1 hr air flight away from that city.

Abwaan   

lol...A lot of Maalayacni here...some people are making the guy sound like his father has millions of dollars....Are you mistaken him with Saif Al Islam?:)

this is the politics section and you talking about whose mom....hahaha...

acudubilah...i think this is more befitting pirates so do carry on..