Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Sheikh Shariif: I MADE FARMAAJO!

Gabbal   

He also appointed Omar Abdirashid. Sheikh Sharif seems to be in campaign mode and resentful of Farmaajo's populism. As president he did appoint Farmaajo; that's for sure, but I think he needs to think carefully before going down this route of small minded pettiness. It seems like he deems a threat and is being led by that emotion. He had ample time to address the Farmaajo issue and populism, the situational context of his statements unmasks his hidden political aims.

Waa Aduunyo waalatay, Shariif Hotel claims to have made someone, wallee Farmaajaa iska ba'ay when even the Shariif we know claims he made him loooolz.... What was Shariif hotel? A clueless macalin and insignificant individual who suddenly overnight was promoted opposition leader of somewhat terror and intolerable group turned 180 degrees, a President of Somalia :D

That man today is saying, Farmaajo waxba ma aheen anaa meesha keenay :D

A typical konfurian as the good xaji wood say lol, the way he speaks sounds like a street person, not what you would expect from a from a president... How thinks farmajo made the sharif and not the other way around...before me cheese, the whole tfg experiment was in doubt.

NGONGE   

He did you know. Before Sharif made the call, the cheese man was sat in his council job in America and reading Somali news like an everyday Xiin. Sharif elevated him into a politician (and not a good one at that). At the sign of the first real political crisis, he blinked and lost his job.

Somalia   

Sheikh Shariif and his supporters are just mad that it looks like he went to war against Cabdulaahi Yuusuf unnecessarily and Farmaajo came and fixed the nation.

That's what it looks like to any impartial person. I never thought I'd see emotions from Sheikh Shariif.

Yunis   

I don't see what the fuss is all about. Just a street politicking for August.

Sh.Sharif is eying for August and is frustrated by a guy who he named as PM & back stabbed at the sham Kampala Accord agreement has been accredited for kick starting an incompetent TFG into viable entity.