Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Alaabtaan ka warrama

nuune   

Bob lool

Aaliyah, word of advice, never use scales and read from book to use recipe, yesterday waxaan kariyey bariis and hilib, believe me, this is only the second time I cooked in my whole life, yacni bariis and hilib isku karis ah, normaly baastaan ku tuuraa as it is short cut way easy, laakin my bariis and hilib never needed recipe, or anything or book,, and it turned out great, so I was told.

Aniga badanaa shaaha ayaa i dhibo karintiisa waxa kale xataa saambuus dhib iguma ahan or even xalwad, shaahaa laakin i dhibo waa mar uu iga daato iyo mar uu igubo iyo mar aan sonkorta ka hilmaamo iyo mar aan dabkaba u daarin and wondering why uu intaas oo dhan u qaadanayaa karintiisa.

Mayaani   

nuune;803616 wrote:
MMA,
adduunka lama sheegin islaamo bun marsanaayo ee Waajid waxaa ku aragtey waa exception aan filaaa, bunka waxaa marsado odayaasha iyo culumada, habar bun marsaneyso oo madaxa feydeyso xaa ku tusey adi
smileys.gif

Cambuulo
, two times la jabshaa bunka, one at preparation at initial stage, the other at fiina wiito marka la marsanaayo jabin saas uma baahna qardhash lee laga siinaa geeska as it was already la soo jabshey, qardhashtaas saliida lee kistoo laga daadiinaa, and madaxaa laga bilaabaa marsashada khaasatan if you have bidaar waa priority in aad ku daliigto meesha bislaatey ee madaxa ah loona yaqaano bidaar.

Nuune, MMA islaamaha arbacada madax shubkeey qabsan jireen uu ka sheekenooya adiga kuraysi aad ka sheekeynaysaa labada waa jiraan.

Cambuulo, magac la baxday Bun jabsina ma aqaan ilama wadmayso.

Showqi   

Aaliyyah,my dear sister you such an amateur. You see Camuulo ( the wadani dish as we use to call it) is very compicated dish, and only the expirence cooks dare to cooke it. So please don't try it! espacily when you don't know how to cooke it.....:mad:

Nuune, in my Dugsi days when ever someone finished a Jus, me and my fallow Ciyaal Dugsi we always attaced the cambuulo and shaahi first, we never bothered the bun as we were too young to understand the ritual proces of the Bun. But we use to watch how our Macalin Digsi firs but some of the saliid in his for head, and then bite one or two bun. And then attac the rest of the entire xeero.

Narniah   

Do they eat the 'buun' when someone dies and they are doing dua for them? I remember when my grandmother (May Allah grant her jannah) passed away they made buun and something else I can't remember what it was called.

But this brought back those memories for me, on that day when my grandmother passed, and I remember it's smell.

Aaliyyah   

lol@showqi biyo iyo digir dabka la saarayo cant be all that complicated. But, maybe a bit time consuming if qiyaastaadu is a bit off - and you have to decide when to add a bit more water. Other than that it is a breeze :)

Narniah ilaahay hau naxaristo your ayeeyo. Sabar iyo imaan

Nuuuuuuuuuuuune :)

Your back well so am i! I missed you around on the forums, last time I have seen you was when I was a proper newbie. You were one of the few people I clicked with right away. Where have you been you totally went mia. Gosh did you have to come back when I left :P

Back to the topic: What's that food in the picture I have honestly never seen such food.

nuune   

Blue, thanks, and welcome back, when did you left, you quit the forums, really, why, what happened, yeah I am back myself, went self-exile for sometime but busy life.

You don't know the name of that food, the big plate is digir iyo bariis, the top plate is galleey iyo digir, the black stuff is tradional bun iyo macsaro, so maybe you are familiar with some of them.

wyre   

Maaddeey;803913 wrote:
Toorto
is missing!
:)

toorto iyo canbuulo lolz, maaddey I think toorto waX Kale ayaad umaleysaa :D