Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland; All Talk No Action

Taleexi   

Safi is an interesting writer and yet again she penned another piece about Puntland.

Puntland; All Talk No Action

By: Safi Abdi

March 13, 2012

January 8, 2009 was an extraordinary day for Puntland and so it was for mudane Abdirahman Mohamed Farole. After years of a downward spiral, a change of direction became inevitable and that was the day our people ushered in Abdirahman Farole as Puntland’s fourth President.

To judge for yourself my dear readers just how excited we Puntlanders were on that day let me please draw your attention to a short article that I posted on this very site

To be fair, what our new President inherited January 8, 2009 was not a Puntland that was intact nor was it a functioning state by any sense of the word.Rather it was a leftover of sorts and our new President’s primary assignment was to pick up the remaining pieces…And bring back home the stolen goods…Not the best of legacies, you’ll agree, but that was a legacy our President came into freely and without coercion. In other words, our President knew exactly what he was getting into. It was our understanding that anyone who moved into this house was coming in first and foremost as a humble servant of people. What Puntland needed then (and still needs) was a statesman of high caliber who knew exactly what his job demanded of him. And so we took the Dr. at his own words when he said, I am the one, trust me, I can do it. So we trusted in him and gave him the keys to the family home and granted him all the time he needed to make good on his promises.

Read more http://wardheernews.com/Articles_12/March/Safi/13_Puntland_all_talk_no_action.html

This guy is just trashing faroole he doesn't bring any solutions he is one of those guys who wants to lean towards the garowe clan enclave if he is from the garaad clan. But i doubt he is even from the Garaad clan he is just hates Abdiraxmaan faroole thus he uses Khaatumo as an excuse to trash faroole and his administration.

Carafaat   

Folks seem to be getting more critical of Faroole and blame him for everything. But nontheless fail to come up with some real tangible solutions. Thats because its not Faroole's fault but something bigger inherent to the system he is residing over. One cannot close the eyes for it.

b-boy   

khatumo folks have been occupied for 13 years yet claims Puntland is all talk;)

i guess Xaglatoosiye and his ssc was all action!

i guess 3 presidents and khatumo is all action !

b-boy;803471 wrote:
khatumo folks have been occupied for 13 years yet claims Puntland is all talk;)

i guess Xaglatoosiye and his ssc was all action!

i guess 3 presidents and khatumo is all action !

khatumo existed for two months in theory enstien you been claiming that land for the past 10 years meaning you all talk no action pirate the statement was correct

This girl is a star, she is a good writer and an intelligent woman. She has a point too in this article, Faroole is but an individual that leaves tomorrow, he has done mistakes that we all agree upon, but the future belongs us all.

Taleexi   

Oodweyne is indeed suffering from Khaatumo-Seeg syndrome. Way duushay,.way dhuustay ma Khaatumaa isku fuuqsatay.

another clueless Cinderella!! What do u expect from TD driver who purchased a false degree from the slams of Calcutta??

Dont get your hopes 2 high....education and knowledge are not the first things clan cheerleaders pick by their leaders. Its basically done by how close one is to the top branch of the tree no matter how brainless they might be!! Its a position game.