Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Shamso Food caadi maha.

nuune;802818 wrote:
Nin Faransiis baa qaba after her Somali husband said he is not happy with her newly found career, the French man funds her work and supports her in every way..

Waxey heesataa 16 carruur, from 7 marriages.

daaaamn nuunoow are u kidding me`:eek:

raula   

Once i watched the first Video..i was put off by the dude wearing "wife-beater" vest...(thought the video was bootleg made @ CAMPTON) but the other videos are Coolz! I agree w/Narniah..she can dance..unlike our usual TWO-STEP, one-hop..reverse...kinda moves that they put on somali videos.

Nunka ..adi shimbirahaad la sheekeysataa miyaa? lol

Somalia   

nuune;802818 wrote:
Nin Faransiis baa qaba after her Somali husband said he is not happy with her newly found career, the French man funds her work and supports her in every way..

Waxey heesataa 16 carruur, from 7 marriages

I see what you did there :D

BOB   

Shamso Food caadi ma aha? aaway raashinka Carafaat? :D

PS. go'dada in la bireeyee istaahishaa, awoowgeed la gubta cimrigii ay ku towbad keeni laheyd bay candho ruxoow u kacday iyo inay sumcada naga haleyso, nacala talaatak.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah;802835 wrote:
foot not food acuudubilaah lol..anyways i love all her songs.

Waa Food, waa sida Afsoomaaliga loogu qoro. Iyadaa ka dhigtay 'Foot' marka Afsoomaali ahaan ma'aha. And it is not even pronounced sida 'food' like Ingiriiska. Food pronunciation is closer to 'vote' and it means the top first part of the timaha madaxa (frontal lobe). Foodcadde ma maqlin?

Aaliyyah   

^ I always thought foot was a funny last name lol (but didnt make fuss of it since somalis always have odd nicknames i figured it means something) laakin hadaan fahmay food miyaa.... maxan u aqoon waayey. waad mahadsantahay

salaam

Shyte is the only word that comes to my head! and my head is pretty vast!! Really cougar xalimo who has couple of bugs to spend & rock with hood boyz.

Her clocked has ticked long time ago...what is she thinking about!!

Malika   

^Your among the typical Somalis and might I add male - fixated at her age as if that will diminish her qualities as a babe!. She seems like a fun kinda person.

BOB   

Aaliyyah;802835 wrote:
foot not food acuudubilaah lol..

To call her 'Foot' is plain racism, to borrow Ngonge's phrase Dee naga daaya. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.