Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Girls I need your help !

Aaliyyah   

raula;802893 wrote:
I concur w/Juxa. If you got kids, then you stay w/them and book her a night @hotel w/spa etc. Sometimes she needs to be alone w/out you nor the kids...lol. Then the next day..maybe the whole family. But at least give her a well-spent day OFF.

did I misread what juxa wrote lool..I thought she meant time alone with his wife and get away weekend. Laakin ma xaskisa kaliya bay u dirasa meel? while he stays home with the kids. That doesnt sound like fun to me..how abt a weekend away with his wife and the kids are left with the grandparents lol..(or they can take the kids with them, that would be beautiful) mise after 10 years of raising lil ones its good to have some quality time alone without them dunnoe lool

raula   

^^^i was merely agreeing w/her day OFF..as in some time alone..she doesn't need to be tied to his hip all the time. If they can get away together, fine as a fiddle..otherwise..if all he can afford is a day...then let her pamper herself & maybe at the last moments spend time together. Trust me, if you got KIDS...then all the poetry & dinner blah blah..will be forgotten w/potty training lol..kidding.

If you were in the states...book a cabin for a weekend somewhere in the wilderness (really) they are nice up there in MONTANA :)

Nuune...Xisaab xil maleh..marka haduu yanyuroow..xisaabtamo..dee...calculator wexey sheegi.."to be continued". mandhow jar haka tuurin inaanka..ee waanoo uu baahanyahayey.

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;802575 wrote:
not to be rude or anything
but you were married for 10 years that is long enough to know what your wife cherishes the most
- caqliga inyar ka shaqeesi..daimond is not every woman's best friend. Not really! it is all relative.

LMAO!

NGONGE   

Ten years and he still didn't learn his lesson. :D

War save yourself the hassle and buy her plastic flowers. They're for today, tomorrow and everyday.

Malika   

^Lol - xasiid saniid.

Lady Juxa said it all. Make it a possibility that you go away together - spend that time rediscovering each other, after ten years, with kids...life gets pretty mandane and folks take each other for granted.- time alone to remind yourselves why ' you or her'..

ps. Congratulations! You two have survived the 'seven year itch'..well done.

Aaliyyah   

chimera what you doing bolding some parts of my previous comments..ha igu dirin yarkan. Lol THAT COMMENT wasnt meant to be offensive. But, now that I reread it I might have came across as one urgh

salaam

Taleexi   

Malika;803213 wrote:
^Lol - xasiid saniid.

Lady Juxa said it all. Make it a possibility that you go away together - spend that time rediscovering each other, after ten years, with kids...life gets pretty mandane and folks take each other for granted.- time alone to remind yourselves why ' you or her'..

ps. Congratulations! You two have survived the 'seven year itch'..well done.

Malika..... Rediscovereey xaal qaado. Anigu meesha dad isku daalay oo laysku khasbayo baan arkaa. My talo is... If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Malika   

^Lol..Hadeey dadkii isku daalayeen- the more reason to reconnect...ten years can have its toll on a marriage, to go for another ten years - rediscovering and reconnecting is vital.

ps. The man just wanted advice on what or how to suprise his mrs - he didnt say, they have had enough of each other dee..lol

Blessed   

Weekend away with spa sounds fabulous, with or without you,I'm sure she'll appreciate it.... yes, even if she went without you...LOL! I don't think much else can top that, perhaps a gold set or a parada bag, if not don't bother! I'm kidding, I bet you she's been hinting for months, so tune in man, tune in.. Make it something incredibly sentimental, it doesn't have to be OTT, maybe the first restaurant you went together...get that poem of yours (however crap) engraved on a wooden plaque... you can even do that yourself. InshaAllah, hope for many more blessed and happy years for you and yours.

Juxa   

Aaliyah I meant time alone as a couple. Every married woman looks forward to her wedding anniversary and 10 years is a great accomplishment Maasha Allah

I too forgot inaan uduceeyo the happy couple. Take her away from mundane life of kids and cooking. Let her feel desirable and special. It does not cost a fortune trust me

Aaliyyah   

^ yeah thats what I THOUGHT..Raula misunderstood you she writes

I concur w/Juxa. If you got kids, then you stay w/them and book her a night @hotel w/spa etc

to me that sounds like a bday gift not a wedding anniversary lol..that is to say your bday is all about you, where your wedding anniversary is supposed to be about you and your other half.

salaam