Sign in to follow this  
nuune

First Somali woman to run for Presidency 2012

Xaaji Xunjuf;802020 wrote:
Dumarku wa gob waan jeclahay hooyo edo iyo qaar kalo badan wa kuwanu dhalnay but siyasad dee uma dhiban karno meelo kalo oo badan oo ku haboon ba jira oo loo dhibo oo ay ka so bixi karan shaqadooda.

Hada waxaad leedahay ragii wadanka saas ugaley baa wax kasoo bixi kara dumarka?

Hermet....To gauge the intellect of Somali man and his ability, just look at SOL and tell me if they are better than Somali women?

Aaliyyah   

Good luck to her, hopefully this would motivate somali women to be more involved in the somali politics. But, for a woman to run for presidency is that allowed islamically?..just wondering! otherwise, I would say "mashallah"..I definitely agree hadalkeedi aha in gabadhaha ama dumarka la tijabiyo madaama nimanki wax qaban kari wayeen.

salaam

Yaanyuuroow haye reer Norge maa taheyna, Tronheim, mise Bergen mise reer Tromso far end aa tahay

Maya Nuune I am reer UK, but my missus came from there Oslo.

Xaaji, Shukaansi waxaa ka daran,,

Raysalwasaare: War heedhe madaxweynihii ayaamahan lama aragee meeyey?

Xoghayaha Madaxtooyada: oo ma ogid miyaa, Madaxweynaha waa Walac oo matag bay ka wareegeysaa markay aragto Mahiga iyo buhuko.

Raysalwasaare: haa, ma anaan garan saansaanteeda.

Che -Guevara;802025 wrote:
Hada waxaad leedahay ragii wadanka saas ugaley baa wax kasoo bixi kara dumarka?

Hermet....To gauge the intellect of Somali man and his ability, just look at SOL and tell me if they are better than Somali women?

Che rag talo kama dhamaato we were just very unlucky but there was nothing wrong with Somali leadership prior 1991

shes just a horny cagaboodley! Has no clue what she is talking about...Dont get me wrong, I believe women should play an important role in leading nations. I am a strong supporter of the Liberian president. However, she has earned her leadership through education and experience.

Take a look a@midifley! u can see how she spends most of her time: getting whiter, shaking her azz in every wedding and probably not even finished high school.

She should go to somali n experience the living there! instead of living in the Cinderella welfare dream.

Aaliyyah   

Rudy stop being so disrespectful. I dont think you know anything abt her education background?? perhaps she has a degree? you dont just badmouth someone you dont even know. Even if she is not that educated caydaada marnaba ma banaana.. edab yeelo

nuune;801945 wrote:

I think she is from Norway by just looking where she is standing, that window is a Norwegian one.

GO GIRL

I don't know if she can even issues between neighbors