Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Farole did it again!

Mario B   

kingofkings;802336 wrote:
why are you here:confused:

That was directed at Somalia!! No need to be confused, speak when spoken to. :cool:

Mario B;802347 wrote:
That was directed at Somalia!! No need to be confused, speak when spoken to. :cool:

take your own advice. i'm speaking to you. why are you here:confused:

Mario B   

kingofkings;802349 wrote:
take your own advice. i'm speaking to you. why are you here:confused:

This dialogue was between me and Somalia, keep your nose out!! As I said speak when spoken to...

P.s No need to reply to me unless your name is Somalia.

Mario B;802355 wrote:
This dialogue was between me and Somalia, keep your nose out!! As I said speak when spoken to...

P.s No need to reply to me unless your name is Somalia.

p.s this is a forum. now answer my question? :D

Abdul   

Did he say they have 600 troops in Buhoodle?Where are they?This puppet sneaked into his home town and claimed they will defend Buhoodle one week after the battle.What a joke.

Mario B   

Abdul;802365 wrote:
Did he say they have 600 troops in Buhoodle?Where are they?This puppet sneaked into his home town and claimed they will defend Buhoodle one week after the battle.What a joke.

These back stabbers are pathetic indeed!! If "PL" had it's way they would like to be the only "federal state" in Somalia.:mad:

Mario B;802370 wrote:
These back stabbers are pathetic indeed!! If "PL" had it's way they would like to be the only "federal state" in Somalia.:mad:

people that have natural disposition to bounce from various capitals have no moral capital to use the term back stabbers.

Liibaan   

http://youtu.be/WWZ8J1wHq1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Khaatumo Vice-President Abdinuur Biindhe, Prominent Khaatumo Statesman Mohamed Haashi, and Mogadishu People Celebrating The Recognition of Khaatumo State by Federal Government of Somalia and Hon. Sheikh Shariif President of Somalia

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_1.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_6.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_11.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_2.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_4.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_5.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_8.JPG

Xaflad_lagu_taageeyraayo_Khaatumo_10.JPG

Eng.Cadde;802394 wrote:
mashalah.khatumo state ha noolaato.

P.S

nice women ,waa in aan laascaano mid qalanjo ah ka doontaa inta aanan xamar aadin,
:D
:

They don't like giving their daughters to some sections of the koonfurians listen here

Listen from 03:21

Mario B   

kingofkings;802378 wrote:
people that have natural disposition to bounce from various capitals have no moral capital to use the term
back stabbers

At least me and my crew haven't commited any act of treachery against "PL" or "SL", but that can't be said of you and your clan enclave.

Liibaan   

Eng.Cadde;802394 wrote:
mashalah.khatumo state ha noolaato.

P.S

nice women ,waa in aan laascaano mid qalanjo ah ka doontaa inta aanan xamar aadin,
:D
:

You are welcome Eng. Cadde in Laas Caanood & Khaatumo State of Somalia

Mario B;802400 wrote:
At least me and my crew haven't commited any act of treachery against "PL" or "SL", but that can't be said of you and your clan enclave.

there aught to be a rule where people don't use words that they don't know how to use properly. the term treachery is defined as lack of loyalty. the fact you do not deny going from one capital to another is the definition of treachery. words that are also similar with treachery are treason, deceitfulness,deception, dishonesty, etc. etc.

Mario B   

kingofkings;802411 wrote:
there aught to be a rule where people don't use words that they don't know how to use properly. the term treachery is defined as lack of loyalty. the fact you do not deny going from one capital to another is the definition of treachery. words that are also similar with treachery are treason, deceitfulness,deception, dishonesty, etc. etc.

I think you are missing a caveat here, it's the choice of KS who it wants to represent it, on this occassion it has decided to go alone, this is not treachery but a political aspiration. You became a back stabber when you decide to go against there will.:cool: