Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

At what age did you get married?

BOB   

Carafaat,

My brother, I always say this and I'm going to repeat it again, SOL should be the last place oo aa talo serious ah kasoo raadsataa, you should consult with your parents, close relatives et cetera before you come here seeking for an advice/consultation.

Nobody BUT Allah knows what's best for you, you might think you know but you truly don't and that's where Istiqara comes in, I'd suggest you put all your trust in almighty's hands and hope/pray for the best and Insha Allah you'll find a wonderful muslimah worthy of marriage and don't forget to send your sincere dua's in the direction of those of us who sleep on an empty bed in winter nights...Eish.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Taleexi   

Sheekadu ninka ha la gaadho 40 gabadhana 30 wixii ka intaa ka horeeya waa baashaal. anigase beri baan ku degdegay oo 24 jir baan ku guursaday..... Wallaahi raaxo buu ahaa .... haddase liilow baan ku jiraa.

gooni   

Jimce wanaagsan

Suurta gal maahan nin qaan gaara inuu mudo badan ka qataanaado macaanka guurka waa haduu caafimaad qabo

Kow,,, dhaqankii horee yaraan buu ninku ku guursan jiray asagoo masuul nimada uga fiican dhowr iyo sodon jirka maanta jooga

Waxaa jirta maah maah somaaliyeed oo oranaysa intaad gaari doon doonayso giimbaar ama goonbaar wiilkoodu waa ciidamiyaa

taas waxay ula jeedaan yaan wakhti kaaga lumin qurux maal cilmi hadaad ku weydo mudo kooban

Ku dooro imaanka asturnaanta iyo xishoodka ragii horena wey u sahlanayd arimahaasu waxayse raadin jireen gabar kasoo jeedda qoys cariiqqa ama xagga waalidkeed abtiyada ama adeerda qiimo leh xagga lixaadka jirka iyo dadnimada haday doonto gbadhu ha iska gaabnaato,waayo caruurtaadu wey hido raacaysaa waa hubaal

Wakhtiga hadda la joogo looma baahna waxaas oo dhan waa casrigii tiknoolajiyada mid isaga musmaar ha warwareegin wakhtigaa keenay adeer warqada aqoonsigu waa well fere ama network enginer jeebka korana dhowr qalin oo gasho iskana tawakal

towfiiq insha allah

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;800694 wrote:
10h8sag.jpg

Aniga iyo xaajiyadeyda in 1992. Rabi mahadiis, wali waa isagfadhinaa.

MMA, ma wakhtigaas aad tusbax sidetahay? ileyn dadkii hore aa tahay. :D

I heard this guy who refused to marry until he gets the perfect woman, and his perfect woman has to have 36 perfect descriptions, but as each year was passing and he could not see that perfect woman he started loosing patience and was getting older, he started dropping the conditions one by one until he was almost a middle aged man and desperate, he was asked are you ready to get married now, his reply was yes, and then he was asked what kind of woman? his reply was, anything which looks like a woman. ;) So never wait for the perfect man or perfect woman as there is no such a thing, if you meet a decent person with manners and Islamic morals you should get married.

BOB   

Aaliyyah;801030 wrote:
Mukulaalow thanks for sharing...that had me laughing!

Why are you laughing at the man's name? What's wrong with it? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

^lol you know very well im talking about the story he shared. But, yeah that name is funny too..mukulalow..now that I think about it!

salaam