Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

NBA 2007/2008

PM, why do you always downplay the laker's flaws and so quick to point out their success?

Have you forgotten were the game was being played?

It was not in Texas. If I were you, I wouldn't be in a celebratory mood, I would be thinking about ways to keep off the spurs for the rest of the series, because they are coming back and this time, there won't be last minute lapses on their part.

Your precious Lakers had all the time to prepare for their opponent and yet the spurs were the dominant bunch of the two.

Your team has the better record, and for almost close to 3 quarters, they were manhandled by a bunch of old dudes aka spurs.

You understimated the spurs in the last series, and you continue to understimate the heart of a champion.

Maybe I should take a minute or two to refresh your memory about the SPURS.

4 championships in under 10 yrs, the most dominant big man of his time in Duncan. A great stragetist in Popovich. Most importantly, an amazing cast of role players that know what their job is, not one single selfish bone in their body.

Do not ever understimate this bunch of guys. They have done the unthinkable, came from 0-2 deficit to take out an amazing young squad in the hornets. They literally shut the hornets down in game 7 of its entirety.

Now, they came to your team's homecourt and performed just as good as their last game, with few last minute lapses, they almost would have had that game and it would have been over for your precious lakers.

This doesn't mean I am taking anything from your lakers, no way jose.

When your team find themselves in the hole, their ammo is always to explore that one costly mistake of their opponent and run with it. In this instant, they did just that, and were successful at it, thats the lakers for you. I am not downplaying their ability to dig themselves up from the hole they had dug up for themselves, but this isn't something they want to try again for the rest of the series.

If I have watched enough of pop's team, and how he conducts himself, I will say he will explore the same weakness of the first 3 quarters and this time, it won't have the same outcome.

Down 20 points???? Are you serious??? Thats why he got the MVP I guess.

Yes seriousley, it was one of the best come backs i have ever watched..

If I have watched enough of pop's team, and how he conducts himself, I will say he will explore the same weakness of the first 3 quarters and this time, it won't have the same outcome

Right on LG, lolo..There was no come back needed this time spurs were blown away by third quarter..Dang 30pts loss? talking about rubbing it to your face..

^Waligaaba qosol, but I promise you those laughs will soon turn to tears.

Speaking of a*swhooping, I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I did catch on the highlights lastnight.

I am disappointed, because the stats didn't agree with the spurs. Tim was truly the only real contributions they had, and you can't win with one player.(ask kobe, he knows a thing or two about that)

Speaking of the role players, Gino-boy has been no show for two consecutive games. Ginobili ought to suck it up and star slashing between opponents, and take it to the lakers. Without him and that bench, and duncan getting some help, spurs will find themselves in same hole as lakers in Game 1.

^Waligaaba qosol, but I promise you those laughs will soon turn to tears.

Yeah i am still laughing..3-1 lakers and you know it's a wrap going back to LA..

Fuley xaar weyn, fudata labo labo.

What Da? Ilaahow af somali na bar..JiQ LG.

Celtics better win tonight or it's over if they go back detroit down 3-2.

SJ   

Layzie you got show some respect Lakers are force to reckon with.

LA vs Celtics would be a good match. I wouldnt' mind watch afew clips from the old days.

Layzie you got show some respect Lakers are force to reckon with.

She won't she is a big time Kobe hater..

Finals are set, two players that i always liked are finals, KG vs Kobe. as much i like to see KG win a ring i think kobe deserves it little more this yr so i am sticking with the lakers..

PM, you should be thanking ginobili. You are in the finals because of gino.

As for finals, I don't care for neither team, especially the lakers. However, I am fond of KG, and I can't allow myself to accept the idea that Kobe, in this one season would have been MVP of the league, MVP of the finals. To make matters worse, he will add to his championship ring collection.

I hope to God that the key players such as ray, cassel, brown and co show up, because I know KG will give it his all.

N.O.R.F   

Guess what. I'm watching game 1 of the Finals LIVE! I can't remember the last I did that. I'm talking at least 10 years! Its usually re-runs I watch due to time the difference.

Go BOSTON!!!!

Sorry PM :D

^lol, good for you.

Unfortunately, I only caught the last 6minutes of the game.

I think Cassell needs a smack in the head. It is not as thought he is in the same boat as rondo, veteran anyone?

Those turnovers he made were very costly, could have turned the game around, but thank god it didn't.(I can't get that mental picture of kobe's ring collection out of my head)

Loved the put back dunk by garnett. Can someone say on ya face espana.(what a facial it was eh?)

PM, may I recommend that you go on hiding until tuesday. You kinda know how it will be played out on sunday night, so no point in calaacal until tuesday night. Hopefully markaas aa war fiican sheegi. :D

PS:PJ the oldie, went old school under the rim. I cant stress how much the support of the bench is vital. ( I am soooooo high on farxad right now)

RedSea   

I am cheering for the Boston Celtics to Beat LA, because my favorite player and hometown hero Kevin Garnett(KG) is now with Boston.

Go Celtics, BEAT LA!!!

ps. Layzie I always thought you were LA fan...ehm.

( I am soooooo high on farxad right now)

Are you sure that is only thing you are high on? lol..

Anyways boston did what they suppose to do, win their first game at home and barely won it..and you know Kobe is not having two bad games in a row, watch lakers come out on sunday and take game2, i said this thing is over in 5 games or maybe 6..Dang how about Pierce getting caried away from the court and come back after 3 minutes, talking about drama..

PM, save it eedo. I don't want to hear lakers almost erasing a 24pt deficit from you.

It is obvious that celtics took a nap, and they stopped defending your boy kobe in the 3rd quarter, and his team followed his lead on the 4th.

Your boy is such a sore loser with that "T" he got. I played back the TV atleast 3x just to see if anyone touched him, especially perkins, not a single contact.(not even ray)

He cries too much if you ask me. Can someone tell him to man up, he is too much.

Celtics are playing a good D on him, and they shouldn't stop, not even for a minute when they get to L.A

It is all celtics doing and had they lost this game, it would have been on their own doing and not that of your team.

I thought that lead was a fluke almost, because I knew the time would come when the lakers would once again figure out their opponents weakness and exploit it to its full potential.

Phil doesn't have 9 titles under his belt for nothing. He knows that there is always a weakness, and if you can't beat a team fair and square, get them where it hurts.

Didn't they learn a thing? No one sleeps on the lakers, not now, not ever. A team that phil coaches never gives up, not until they hear that buzzer.

All in all, on the part of the celtics, it was a good team effort. They played an amazing team game, had total control until they let it slip slowly without realizing the time left on the clock.

I thought coach rivers was smart not to use cassell, he is nothing but a disappointment. Rondo, now that man is ragiisa, aad ayuu u shaqeyste.

I thought rondo schooled Kobe on how to properly throw down an alley hoop to a teammate, that was marvelous.

Powe aka homeless dude was just feeding off his new found fame of half time bio. Haduu rag yahey, he will do a repeat performance on behalf of his team in L.A, or else he is just another n*gga seeking a limelight.

PS:Your boy radmonovich? What the hell? Getting blocked by rondo of all pple? How tall is rando? That movie "White men can't jump" came to mind when I was witnessing that ugly scene. Pathetic, just pathetic.