Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

NBA 2007/2008

LG, I won big time just between employees thou, let's say now i can afford to take you out for dinner..lol..i hope jay is not reading this..

You picked UCLA? they only have one slow white guy in their team that was it..did you see how athletic memphis was against them..i really wanted memphis to win it but i wanted the money too..

Nuggets vs Hornets, i was excatly thinking the same way hornets will be destroyed they are over matched..

MVP? are you serious? C.Paul over kobe? cmon but than i should know this is coming for LG just kobe hater..

SJ   

NBA is finally worth watching, particularly the western conference. Dallas was close to being eliminated from the playoff. Does it get anymore competitive then that? I hate Dallas. I like the nuggets but I hope they dont make the playoffs...does anyone besides Camby play D on that team? ..hornets should walk right through them. the golden boys arent much better but they're ridiculously exciting team to watch.

young pual is the MVP and besides Kobe already has received his award in the form of a ****** trade. I bet Isiah THomas couldn't even dream of making such trade haha. Speaking of Isiah, he ought to be banned from the NBA.

LOL@ISIAH being banned. I agree, isiah Thomas deserves to be thrown out of the league. I don't care where he ends up, as long as he is no longer a coach or an executive of an nba team.

PM, *****5 restaurant worth of a prize aa kala carartay haye, and all you gotta offer is a dry dinner.

Anyways, the threat for my 76ers ending up at the 7th spot is more real now than ever before, I think they have 2 games left and raptors have 1 game left.

I really hope the raptors lose, because I don't recall who owns the tie breaker between the two teams, but I do not want my 76ers facing the pistons at any point in time, we have a better shot against the magic, atleast maybe win 2 or 3 games against them than a sweep.

The hornets nacalad aa kutaalo, waayo, they just let the MVP title get away from c-paul and at the same time let go of the #1 spot, its sickening wallaahi, knowing that Kobe is this much closer to getting that MVP title.

I am now pulling for garnett to win it all.

How pathetic it was seing kobe's little girl waiving the sign "daddy for MVP" yesterday(THAT WAS EVEN LOW FOR KOBE), what was parker and duncan doing? Probably sleep walking their way into the 3rd quarter and what remains of the game as a whole.

nuune   

^^^ Wallaahi waxaa sheegtay dhan waxba kama fahmin, only the nacalaada bit kaliya, u must be hardcore fan, who do u support anyway, da buffalos or da michigians smile.gif

^lol, the nacalad bit kinda summed it all up.

I support abuu nuune abuu 76ers in the east.

It was a heart break loss lastnight. I think the ref's really wanted the 76ers to face off the pistons, that really sucks, I can't believe that happened. It was bad enough that I couldn't watch that game, but to see the highlights played over and over again.

Raptors must really be high on happiness right about now, ugggggggggggggggh.

Hey Lazie, Congurats to your nuggets for making it but i don't think they will have chance if beating lakers..Lakers win tonight and they clinch the #1 seed..It should be good playoffs thou..

SoMa_InC   

Nuune I was confused as well. PlayMaker and Layzie are hardcore fans.

Nuune I wonder if these NBA fans have any clue about the great anfield?

Football rules or as they say in their own world, Soccer rules!

nuune   

^^ Soma-Inc lool sxb, well if you are in their land, you adopt their sports, I was there in Canada for a bout a month, and was forced to watch their games, and in 2 weeks time, I came to realise I was cheering for one of their teams, impressive innit

I was supporting the Winnipeg Mighty, dono if that is correct but the final was held in Winnipeg in Manitoba, cant remember the names of the two finals :D

Leezi-Gaal, Abuu Nuune inaa barto waaye qaabkee ciyaarihiina u shaqeeyaan smile.gif

Nuune I wonder if these NBA fans have any clue about the great anfield?

lol..what is that?

Nuune and SomaInc, I am a die hard arsenal fan too so be carefull..i was mad the way they took points away from them in the champion league..it was all there..but ****** Ref..

from there i had a feeling it will go down hill and that is what happened against ManU..So be careful i know all my sports..

Nuune, not only will I teach you basketball fundamentals, but I will make sure you become a decent shooter. I am a better scorer than I am say "rebounder, assist".

Now, speaking of football aka soccer, that was my 1st love, I played junior football for the girls team in high school but I quickly got bored when the coach benched me for being late few times.

when it comes to football, I would rather play it on a good day by kicking the ball, than say "watch it".

With basketball, I do both, play and watch, and cant get enough of it.

PS: I am a world cup type of fan, but as soon as thats over, I am ghost. Can't be bothered to keep up with english premier or spanish or german or the african cup etc, its like a foreign language to me, ya dig@abuu nuune

psps:WHEN I SEE HENRY PLAYING, I FREEZE THE TV SCREEN AND HAVE A MOMENT :D:D:D (HE IS A HOTTIE)

^ Playoffs starts tomorrow.

From the Eastern Conference

We have 1st seed Boston Celtics Vs 8th seed Atlanta Hawks

2nd Seed detroit pistons Vs 7th Seed my philadelphia 76ers(uggh)

3rd seed Orlando Magic Vs 6th Seed Toronto Raptors

4th seed Clevand Cavs Vs 5th seed ashington Wizards

The games that you should watch out for is the Cavs Vs Wizards series, that may as well run right into 7th game, a healthy rivalry between the two teams.

all the remaining match ups are obviously mismatched or boring in the case of the magic vs raptors series.

I hope 76ers can atleast steal one game, either in detroit or in philly, either way its a pistons series, may go up to 5 games if not 4 sweep in favor of the pistons.

Celtics Vs hawks is an actual sweep from the outside looking in but I might give them atleast one game, if the celtics aren't on top of their game and injury to one of the top three big dogs.

The Western Conference finals is the hottest conference to tune into, its a must see tv.

Starring with 1st seed Lakers Vs 8th seed Nuggets(A must for sunday showdown, because I think the nuggets can steal one game right under playmaker at the staple center)

2nd seed New orleans hornets Vs 7th seed Dallas Mavericks

3rd seed San antonio Spurs(defending champs) Vs 6th Seed Suns and shaq.

4th seed Utah Jazz Vs 5th Seed Houston rockets(this game will not be played in utah, because rockets have a better winning record and jazz just won their northwest division, hence a 4th seed automatic seeding but no home game advantage in this series for them)

All in all, I have Pistons Vs Celtics in the eastern conference finals

In the west its hard to tell, but I am favouring Nuggets beating lakers (being hopeful ) and dallas destroying new orleans in 6 games, as well as spurs losing to suns in 7 game.

As far as the Jazz Vs rockets, i really could care less which way it goes down.

Thats my take for this semi-playoff preview...

So far philly beating pistons in detroit, i liked it and Suns coming up short once again..

I think Lakers will wrup this one up sooner than anyone thinks..and even thou dallas was dominated by hornets, i think this one will be good series..

I have a feeling 76ers just earned that 1 and only game I predicted they would steal. I didn't think they had it in them to get it right in Detroit, that was a shocker.

All in all, the loss for the nuggets and the laker gain was due to one player and one player only.

CARMELO

CARMELO

CARMELO

CARMELO

CARMELO

I didn't know what Karl was thinking keeping him in there at crucial times when he wasn't producing, matter of fact he was getting turnovers from left and right at one point.

The nuggets may as well have had the perfect 2nd quarter, until melo was put back in the line up and all of a sudden, not only did they lose their lead over lakers, but as a result were down in points.

This was definitely a bad coached game, I can't stress enough to KARL to take out MELO when melo is being selfish.

Melo was being typical melo, just all over the court. I am shocked that he ended up with 30 and 12 at the final count, because his game wasn't a 30 and 12 watching it at first.

Good effort overall by everyone, especially big ups to the bench.

Camby wasn't on his game, or else he wouldn't have been violated like that in the paint by gasol.

Something tells me that gasol just had his first and last good game out of this series, he showed off enough to Espana.

Come 2nd game, I expect Nuggets big guys to step up on defense and even contribute on offense.

JR Smith was every coach's dream until he caught that flagrant, I can't imagine what would have possesed him to go up that hard on a player that wasn't worth it.

All in all, I expect Nuggets to come ready, and put that 3rd quarter nightmare behind them.

I say this now, if Nuggets dont come ready and win 2nd game, this series may as well be a loss to them, PM.

PS:PM, I might have to agree with you for the first time ever that this series VS nuggets will end sooner than anyone thinks unless Nuggets come out ready next game.

N.O.R.F   

3rd seed San antonio Spurs(defending champs) Vs 6th Seed Suns and shaq.

:cool:

I'll try and tune into the replayed games in the evenings but for the Final i shall be in the UK IA so plenty of late nights/early mornings coming up :D