Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

NBA 2007/2008

PM, the game just concluded and congratulations are inorder.

Good job, lakers sweeping the nuggets, who would have imagined eh? I certainly didn't.

Facing the Jazz may not be an easy task, but I think it will be a good match up to watch, much better than the nugget series that just ended so horribly.

Hallelujah at the magic win, on your face raptors, philly is still alive and bosh and co are backing their suitcases, gone fishing season iska dheh.

How about the celtics? Tied with atlanta hawks? C'mon KG, no wonder he won defensive player of the year, instead of MVP, which we all know will probably go to that kobsha creature.

I told you atlanta aint joke, game 7? but what does that say about celtics? they are not playing good at all..even if they win game 7 they can't be happy about that, i mean facing the lowest seed and playing this..

LG, reportedly Kobe is winning the MVP i am sure you not happy about this one..

How about chris paul and the hornets taking to the defending champion team and destroying them, that was nice..

Celtics game for today is interesting nevertheless is game 7 and well worth of watching it..

^how about doing it twice.

New orlean hornets have surpassed anyone's expectations this year.

Detroit Vs Magic game was a close one, but too many costly mistakes by some of their starters caused them the game.

They have got to step up big in orlando. My philly could have won that game against detroit lastnight. You cant afford to make costly turnovers when the game is on the line and its under 3minutes, you just cant.(coach should really come down hard on rashad, that player is exactly how i described him to be after the trade, disappointment)

^^ funny how everytime you dis someone they have a good game on the next one..

33pts, 6Reps and 5 assist for rashad lewis..

^eedo macaan, he had no choice but to redeem himself and he did.

Lets not forget that we are discussing professionals here. It's his job to post up such stats. My criticism of him isn't with the his ability to produce good stats, but that he isn't doing it on a nightly basis.

Rashad is what I call a sleeper.

btw, Where is LANDER, rashad's #1 fan in SOL?

PS:PM, you probably excited your boy finally got the mvp honours eh? It only took like how many seasons to achieve such goal? kix kix kix ;););)

lolo @ the eedo part, just because i write xoogaa yar ingriis ah it doesn't mean you can call me eedo..waa ku dhali karaa gabaryahay..

Kobe winning MVP, i know it took a while but everyone knows it became politcs between the media voters, he should've won twice atleast for the last 4 yrs along..I was watching some players that were shocked when they found out Kobe never won the award before..quite honestley i didn't know either before this yr he didn't win it.. but with all your hate aside you must admit the guy was and is the best player in the league for past few yrs..

San antonio vs Hornets, who do you got? i got hornets and i have lakers beating Jazz..

^I got the spurs in that match up.

Spurs may be down now, but dont underestimate the will of the defending champs.

As for the Lakers Vs Jazz series, I too have the lakers going to the western finals.

N.O.R.F   

I thought Kobe had won the MVP at least twice before. What has the NBA been doing all those years when the Lakers won 3 with the Kobe/Shaq partnership?

^ The league was doing its job, and a mighty fine job it was. Shaq was the better player and infact he ended up getting 2 mvp of the nba final awards during their reign, Vs kobe's 1 mvp final trophy.

Kobe did get an MVP trophy, but it wasnt Maurice Podoloff award. He got the MVP award of the all star games, twice.

Regardless of whether or not he deserved to get the Maurice Podoloff in prior yrs, especially the last 2 seasons, that is debatable. PM will argue otherwise.

He changed alot and he was finally rewarded for it.

The transformation that happened with him offseason and during the regular season and his interaction with his teammates, coupled with their record played a role in the selection.

All we(kobe critics) ever wanted was for him to change his ways, and I am glad it finally happened for him. It did infact come at a crucial stage of his nba career. He could have turned the other way, but instead he picked himself up, trusted his bosses and the organization to make the right choices. In doing that his team got better, atmosphere is better than ever and most importantly, the Great Phil Jackson is happy.(I have tremendous respect for the Zen master)

All of a sudden lakers are gearing up to win the championship this yr, who would've thought this begining of the season. To close that game in utah was impressive and kobe took over that game when it mattered most, scoring ten straight pts..Impressive..2 more game 7s still to play, i hope hornetts come out..

My boy KG needs to win this game 7 tomorrow or the season was for nothing but what happened to R allen? the boy just disappeared in this playoffs..

Did you guys see the first game between Cavs and Celtics, before the game players were shaking hands and Lebron comes over to Pierce and says hey what's your name man? Pierce was pissed..lolo..and lebron just started laughing, that was cold..They showed it on TNT and Charless was having ball with it..

Once again Kobe proves he is the best player in the wordl. down 20pts with 5 minutes to go in 3rd qrtr, kobe takes over and scores 25 pts..game over lakers are up 1-0..