Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Prime Minister Abdiweli asked questions by audience on Universal TV

The Zack   

Carafaat;797019 wrote:
Madax umada ha amaanto. Laakinse madax familygii hor boodiyaan oo durbaanka u tumiyaan kolay madax mahan, waa inadeero.
:D

Farmaajo, waxaan ogaa cidiisa macaa markii hore mee horbodeen, Umada kale ayaa aad ugu qanacday.

Loooooooool ha ha! The funny thing is majority of the cousins you mentioned were against Farmaajo. If this support is not based on qabiil, it must be the mother of all coincidences.

gooni   

Puntland waa in looga tunaasulaa hogaanka hoose iyo kan saraba xaalkoodu ma dhawa

Shiikh reer puntland ah oo muxaadaro noo qabtay baa waxaa hadaladiisii ka mid ahaa hankaaga ha dhimin illaa aad dhimato macnaha ha is dhiibin ama wax noqo ama adoo dadaalaya naftu haku dayso, waxaan weydiiyay siyaasadu maku jirtaa sheekhow? wuxuu yidhi haa,,,

hadaba sheekhow hadii soomaaliyoo dhan is dhiibi weydo see isu xukumaynaa?

Cabdi wali waa aqoonyahan dadaalaya deggan rajo fiicana muujiyay

waxaa kaloo muuqata inuu foroole ka dhigayo r/wasaaraha safiirka puntland u fadhiya muqdisho,hadii ay waayaan jagadaas oo qudheedu jaran jaro ah in cadkaas ciidda lagu camcaminayo waana sidii ku dhacday farmaajo

Arigtidayda ha loo tanaasulo walaalaheen puntland intaan iska daba wareegi lahayn.

Carafaat   

Duke. I have already said he is smart. But the fact you opposed Farmaajo and now beating the clan drum for Abdiwali doesnt help Abdiwali. Best thing you could do is try to be silent:D and let Somali's decide and judge for themselves.

^^ He cant Cabdi cawar is his clan cousin they are both from north galkacyo the goat clan from garowe are now the self styled elites of the garowe clan enclave Duke and cabdi cawar and their clan cousins Mr gagaab and biixi are angry , cabdi cawar is their last hope and even his term is ending in a few months time:D

^^^^Now that was a great underhand if I ever witnessed one.. Again listen to the program and less about the clan of the PM, we all know what clan he is by now.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797773 wrote:
^^ He cant Cabdi cawar is his clan cousin they are both from north galkacyo the goat clan from garowe are now the self styled elites of the garowe clan enclave Duke and cabdi cawar and their clan cousins Mr gagaab and biixi are angry ,
cabdi cawar is their last hope and even his term is ending in a few months time:D

XX, So that is why we see more drum beats for the PM eventhough TFG is politicly history.

Carafat, the fact that me and Abdiweli are the same sub, sub clan has never been an issue for me. Why is it an issue for you?

Also if you admit he is smart, and capable why is it wrong that I support him? As for Farmaajo and was against the Kampala accord. But hey you mix things up allot..

Carafaat   

It's not an issue. Just remembered when you use to parade around here with Abdullahi Yussuf, kept silence during Farmaajo. Are you this small minded yaa Duke. Policy, politics will continue irrelevence of family ties. Maybe it's because of your Mudugian hot tempered clan blood But if you were a real politcian you would support any good and capable opponent of your cousin. :D

Carafaat;797781 wrote:
It's not an issue. Just remembered when you use to parade around here with Abdullahi Yussuf, kept silence during Farmaajo.
:D

Don't make a fool out of yourself. I supported Farmaajo and so did Abdullahi Yusuf, its on record. Also Farmaajo is a man I knew even before he was PM, he is a close family relation.

Zack and co, haddii xattaa Dr. Gas qabiil lagu taageeray, adiga iyo kuwan kale ma waxaa uga soo horjeedaa reer tolkii baa taageeray? Khasabna ma jiree day!

Carafat and XX, suaal aa ini waydiiye, maxaa idin kala baray reerkaan qabiilkooda hoose. Must be your part time hobby! I doubt if there's anyone of us in SOL who knows beyond your 3 habros.

Gheelle.T;797826 wrote:

Carafat and XX, suaal aa ini waydiiye, maxaa idin kala baray reerkaan qabiilkooda hoose. Must be your part time hobby! I doubt if there's anyone of us in SOL who knows beyond your 3 habros.

Learning that was difficult enough...

Carafaat   

Gheelle.T;797826 wrote:
Zack and co, haddii xattaa Dr. Gas qabiil lagu taageeray, adiga iyo kuwan kale ma waxaa uga soo horjeedaa reer tolkii baa taageeray? Khasabna ma jiree day!

Aniga asxaabteyda badankood ah reer Puntland. Garowe iyo Bosasso waan tegay. I used think SNM folks were the most clan oriented. Because after salaanta they ask you which tribe you are. But In Bosasso before salaanta ayaa la dhahaa, "wiilkaan yaa weeyaan". :D markaas I ask back wiilkaas yaa weeyaan. Markaa Gheellle, adi yaa tahay, ine ayo aa tahay. :D

P.S. When I was 11 years I used to think I was reerka as well, cause all my friends where reerka. It was kind confusing when I found I wasnt, and we were just friends.