Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Prime Minister Abdiweli asked questions by audience on Universal TV

Carafaat;797836 wrote:

P.S. When I was 11 years I used to think I was reerka as well, cause all my friends where reerka. It was kind confusing when I found I wasnt, and we were just friends.

Stop that man. If you are going to lie at least drop something reasonable and believable...

Carafat, it's your neck of the wood where people's clan are asked like a first name. I have been to both Bosaso and Garowe too and i have rarely seen people asking you clans. Actually Bosaso of today is feels like Mogadishu of yesteryear as far as diversity is concern, and rarely people bother asking what clan one hails from. Awoowe, I have friends in the tolka doesn't cut, maxaa kugu mashquuliyay these some clans? lol

Carafaat   

Wallahi it's true. I used to think I was SSDF and then afterwords SNM.

Ciyaal xamar aan ahaa, maxaan ka garaniyay qabiil. Duke, qof kasta lafta kagama jirto. Siiba Galkacyo iyo wixii waqooyi iyo bari ka xiga ayee biyaha ku badan tahay. :D

Carafaat   

Gheelle, meeshaan marka maqashid SSDF ayaa so booda. Bal keen fikirkaga siyasadeed. Aanu eegno wuxu Duke ka dhaadhiciyay. :D

Carafaat   

Back to Cabdiwali and clan drum beats. Can's you see how ineffective it is. Now people who dont even know him will think he is a clannist like Duke, Gheelle. So my advice is stop beating the drums let Somali judge for themselves. Otherwise people will oppose purely because of your beats. This has happened before.

And Abdiwali cant use this kind of PR.

^^^^lool. You seem confused as hell. Again did you even listen to the program and what did you think of it. Also your hatred for all things Puntland can not be excused because some kids abused you when you were 11, which happened to be when you found out what family you belonged to. There is more to this story adeer..

Carafat, SSDF? Sheekadii haddad badashay, waan kaa haray. Laakiin, adigu haddaad thread furaysaa with your funny utopian ideas. Dee taa qofkii kula wada soo sidaada wax waalan noqonmaayo!

I like the PM, seems very knowledgeable and technocratic. The best thing to come out of this interview is the consigning to history of 4.5. Long may they enjoy a government built on meritocracy.

Carafat, of course people like you will oppose him because of Gheelle and Duke's support. But the question is who's stopping Somalis to support him? waryaa, stop hiding behind the smoke screen and say it loudly and clearly what you have in heart and mind. Gheelle or Duke cares not if you or the rest Somalis support Gas or appose him.

Carafaat   

Gheelle, after the failed politicians of Xasan Abdhir, Abdullahi Yusuf, Omar Sharmarke. Can you blame folks for being sceptic. We have seen the 6 months exception during Farmaajo's time.

Now you can cry that I am generalizing? Yes, I am. I would say we had enough of these failed policies from 4.5, Federalism, Galkacyo seperation. Maybe these politicians from Puntland would be better postioned in the Ministry of Propaganda or PR.

Abwaan   

Back to the topic....check on 59.15 :) C/Weli said golahayga hadda jooga ee wasiirrada hore isuma aannaan aqoon and he even said wallaahi.....and that is not true, waayo atleast 3 ministers (Maaliyedda, Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Caafimaadka) waxay ku koreen amase ka soo jeedaan gobolka Galguduud, magaalo-madaxdiisa Dh/Mareeb ayayna ku koreen oo iskuul ku soo dhigteen, xogta aan hayana qaar bay C/Weli isku iskuul iyo dugsi ahaayeen. Wasiirrada A. gudaha iyo Caafimaadka waxaa kala dhalay labadii Shiikh ee magaalada ugu caansanaa.....Macallin Maxamuud iyo shiikh Yuusuf. Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga waxaan maqlay inay xaaskiisa qaraabo yihiin...Who knows inta kale ee wasiirrada ah ee uu indirect u yaqaanneyna?:). Anigu ma qabo in warka qof hoggaamiye ah sheego inta sidii kaniinigii loo laqo haddana biyo laga daba geeyo...waxaa ila habboon in si cilmi iyo caqli ku jiro oo eex iyo maalayacni ka dheer loo lafa-guro......Checkmate PM Gaas:)

Jacpher   

^What's your point? He's so corrupt he named his grade school buddies government ministers and lied about it?

I am reading the PM is Harvard graduate. So did Obama, JFK, Bill O. and many many others. Must he know these too and every other person gone or lived near Harvard?

Carafaat is so hardline clannist, he sees clan in everything people say or do. He admittedly started it as early as eleven years old. Carafaat is where an eleven years old heavily and deeply soul searches his clan. Can anyone top that?

Abwaan   

[quote=

I am reading the PM is Harvard graduate. So did Obama, JFK, Bill O. and many many others. Must he know these too and every other person gone or lived near Harvard?

First of all the PM Gaas completed a taxation certificate course at Harvard not his masters or PhD but no one can deny that he is educated and taught at a university level. Secondly, Harvard is a big school with thousands of students from different cities and countries, whereas Dayax Intermediate School and Dh/Mareeb high school were the only two of their kind in a city with probably about 5000 residents and with also one market 7 to 10 small Masjids and one big one for Friday prayers and one basketball and football stadium:). Do you think students who attended those schools over the years, enjoyed watching football and basketball matches together will not know each other. Apparently the father of the current minister of finance was the governor of the region (Galgudud) are you telling me C/Weli did not know him and his family? That was my little investigative journalism assignment I am sure others can dig more.