Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Silanyo's Speech at the London Conference

Sideedba hadii aan qadiyadeena aan runta laga sheegin oo shicibka lagu maaweeliyo been iyo khiyaali in aynu noqonayno shicib aan haynin dhabadii saxda ahayd sida hada uu Madaxweyne Siilaanyo inagu hagaayo.

NGONGE;794188 wrote:
^^ Warya, adiga Siciid iyo Xaaj X waa inaad heshiisaan. I always go to Siciid for SL government business. Adigu Mucaaridka ka sheekay and let Xaaji X give us all the PL news.
:D

(it was a very good speech).

hehe. Waryaa NGONGE stop the spin. :D :D :D

Siilaanyo made a speech somewhere else and was posted by some Foriegn Ministery staff on audioboo.fm. To clear any doubts, show us a video of Siilaanyo speaking at the actual conference while everyone is listening. hehe

But I still like the old man. I think the Guru is being hard on him lately.

Garnaqsi   

Libaax-Sankataabte;794286 wrote:
Siilaanyo made a speech somewhere else and was posted by the Foriegn Ministery staff on
audioboo.fm
. To clear any doubts, show us a video of Siilaanyo speaking at the actual conference while everyone is listening.

This is getting ridiculous!

NGONGE   

Heh@LST..I bet you a video clip is also going to resurface in the coming days (you know how Somalis are fond of taking pictures & videos). :D

But I like the idea that the FO are helping SL in "its delusion" by posting older speeches of president Siilaanyo. :D

Aaliyyah   

Libaax-Sankataabte;794286 wrote:
hehe. Waryaa NGONGE stop the spin.

Siilaanyo made a speech somewhere else and was posted by some Foriegn Ministery staff on
audioboo.fm
. To clear any doubts, show us a video of Siilaanyo speaking at the actual conference while everyone is listening. hehe

LOl this is quite entertaining. Desperate moments call for drastic measures. It seems reer waqooyi galbeed are easily convinced abt anything LOl. Silanyo is lucky to be president of people who have lost in touch with reality. I bet if he told them I got the farfetched recognition in this conference they would believe him without a second thought abt when it was given to him Lol..

ElPunto   

^It's not about being easily convinced. They support their entity as you support yours notwithstanding the Buhoodle killings. Why allow for yourself something you don't allow them.

NGONGE;794293 wrote:
Heh@LST..I bet you a video clip is also going to resurface in the coming days (you know how Somalis are fond of taking pictures & videos).

But I like the idea that the FO are helping SL in "its delusion" by posting older speeches of president Siilaanyo.

I know what you are capable waryaa. Your contacts at the FCO did not fail you this time as they quickly processed your request. :D :D :D

Where is the Guru. Maybe I should send him a note. :D

Taleexi   

Carafaat;794315 wrote:
Elpunto, I saw the similaritie of waqooyi communities as well. Laakinse lagama jiiro, hadii kale waa ku xiiqiisa.

:)

Carafaat;794315 wrote:
Elpunto, I saw the similaritie of waqooyi communities as well. Laakinse lagama jiiro, hadii kale waa ku xiiqiisa.

Lagama jiidho not jiiro ma jiir baad ka sheeneysa carafaat ma berigi abaarta sablaale lugu geyey wa adigan af somaligi ka so kharibmaye eh

Aaliyyah;794303 wrote:
LOl this is quite entertaining. Desperate moments call for drastic measures. It seems reer waqooyi galbeed are easily convinced abt anything LOl. Silanyo is lucky to be president of people who have lost in touch with reality. I bet if he told them I got the farfetched recognition in this conference they would believe him without a second thought abt when it was given to him Lol..

says the lady from khatumo whose little villages have the somaliland flag over them. :cool:

amazing how the deluded acuse others of being deluded because they themselves live in delusion.

Since Ditoore Che is not in, here is how he would've diagnosed:

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue.

34qlgec.jpg