Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

London conference on somalia 23rd february 2012

Sayid*Somal;792817 wrote:
Look at they way they are crowding around him
:D

6775128126_954a603f60.jpg

Even Cigal's widow Edna Aden would have sexual intercourse with the British Foreign Minister to get Ictiraaf. This is disgrace and embarrassing. She is full of cuqdad Somalinimo to the point she never leaves Hergeisa.

*Blessed;792946 wrote:
Islaamaha cay for unity ayaa talo noqotay. Shame!

lol@"cay for unity". It doesn't get more absurd than that, does it? Ilaahay hanoo sahlo. Dhibaataa na haysata walle. Mid walbaa afxumuu la ordayaa.

Taleexi - Somalis are not coming together per say - but certain people are getting together on the pretext that they want to help Somalis and some somali leaders are invited - I am not sure how much of their views (the somalis) would be taken into account, but some would be more articulate then others and i am not sure if that would translate into actions that they want thought.

We can only wait and see and hope for the best and prepare for the worst (if we can)

Taleexi   

Thanks for the correction. I meant a fraction of the Somalis will be represented. How much leverage will they have shaping their destiny, or at least participating, is anyone's guess. "Prepare for the worst (if we can)" baaba hadal isku fuuqsatay.

The Sage   

Call me naive but I'm pretty optimistic about the conference. I think we will see:

a) Increased humanitarian/development aid to all regions/governments

b) Commitment to helping Somalis to build their capacity to fighting piracy (providing equipment, building more detention centers etc)

c) The usual concluding written statement condemning Al Shabab and its benefactors (Afewerki)