Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

British PM: Our Plan is Not to Recognize Somaliland

Taleexi;792921 wrote:
A big lie. It started in a little room somewhere in London. Much less significant than other movements.

No Somaliland started on 26 June 1960, sareyow ma nusqaamow what you are talking about are the SNM Somaliland fighters and they started in Saudi Arabia in jeddah it was movement. But keep in mind taleexi i remember during the SNM days there were no parties no one sang songs in western capitals beerkey ada ku weyn and shaking their booty's and wrapping themselves with flags iyo habro buranburaya oo airpodhada tagaan iyago tawafsan.They were the most successful rebels Africa has ever seen Somalilanders in the west and particulary in saudi arabia were all paying a huge price the saudi Somalilanders almost half of their salary's went to the SNM. And they were fighting for a cause not for money or kursi not like the headless local useless clan jabhads of now and days who defect from one mamuul to another,never compare apples with oranges.

^^xaaji aayar with the generalization, at least admit Khatumo State has rattled you a bit and it is only few months old :D

North, war qaarkeen waa safraan ninyahow :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;792911 wrote:
Taleexi

somaliland-map-2010-21.jpg

The problem with this map is I would be considered a Somalilander -- you know and I know and everybody in SOL knows that I am from Qardho. :D

The Sage   

So the Somaliland-haters jump out of the woodwork because the British government wants the AU to deal with the issue before he extends recognition? The fact that Somaliland is entering into the discourse of international diplomacy more often is definitely unsettling for many here. I also find it quite confusing that people like Duke claim that the former Somalia has made a full recovery when it's sovereignty is eroded on a daily basis by the presence of Kenyans, Ethiopians, Ugandans and Burundians. The fact that there is a conference about Somalia isn't something gloat about, it would be like gloating about needing to go into surgery because one is deathly ill, while its good that you are being treated it's nothing to be proud of. On the other hand Somaliland's resilience and prosperity is gaining notoriety with each passing day in the international community.

Carafaat   

Tomorrow the world including Somaliland will be discussing how to get Somalia back on its knees, and wipe pirates out of Somalia. The irony of this is that Xiin and Duke are happy that others will be discussing how to solve their issue's and still they have the illusion that Puntland is a Federal State that can deal with its own issue's(Piracy). Well if that was the case then this whole Conference would be useless.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;792929 wrote:
No Somaliland started on 26 June 1960, sareyow ma nusqaamow what you are talking about are the SNM Somaliland fighters and they started in Saudi Arabia in jeddah it was movement. But keep in mind taleexi i remember during the SNM days there were no parties no one sang songs in western capitals beerkey ada ku weyn and shaking their booty's and wrapping themselves with flags iyo habro buranburaya oo airpodhada tagaan iyago tawafsan.They were the most successful rebels Africa has ever seen Somalilanders in the west and particulary in saudi arabia were all paying a huge price the saudi Somalilanders almost half of their salary's went to the SNM. And they were fighting for a cause not for money or kursi not like the headless local useless clan jabhads of now and days who defect from one mamuul to another,never compare apples with oranges.

Thanks for the correction. Now 2/3 of the salaries of Khaatumo diaspora is going to the liberation front. Is there something wrong with my claim? hmmmm I guess not.

Taleexi   

The Sage;793019 wrote:
So the Somaliland-haters jump out of the woodwork because the British government wants the AU to deal with the issue before he extends recognition? The fact that Somaliland is entering into the discourse of international diplomacy more often is definitely unsettling for many here. I also find it quite confusing that people like Duke claim that the former Somalia has made a full recovery when it's sovereignty is eroded on a daily basis by the presence of Kenyans, Ethiopians, Ugandans and Burundians. The fact that there is a conference about Somalia isn't something gloat about, it would be like gloating about needing to go into surgery because one is deathly ill, while its good that you are being treated it's nothing to be proud of. On the other hand Somaliland's resilience and prosperity is gaining notoriety with each passing day in the international community.

Halkaa ka wad Mudane Sage.

Sayid*Somal;792953 wrote:
The problem with this map is I would be considered a Somalilander -- you know and I know and everybody in SOL knows that I am from Qardho.
:D

Warya qardho cidhiidi jecela its not part of Somaliland but if you guys keep building qardho perhaps the western part of qardho might be part of Somaliland:D

Carafaat   

Sayid, together with other world leaders Siilanyo will speak tomorrow how to solve piracy in Puntland and other issue's of Somalia. Maybe he will even offer to send troops down. :D