Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

British PM: Our Plan is Not to Recognize Somaliland

^^:D :D

North, but I still need your reaction as you are one of the sane Landers in this fora :D

Criterion Alert:

'Xiin, we are SL, you are Somalia, get your house in order before we talk' is not an acceptable answer ee la soco.

N.O.R.F   

Faarx, lol

I just want a DEBATE saxib. I do the same to the SL crowd when I need to. People need to rise above partizanism (is that even a word) and face questions head on. What is so difficult about acknowledging the problems Somalia has? Can those problems not be discussed? Why get defensive if I ask those questions? None of those places are perfect. Asking questions shouldn't be mistaken for pro or anti anything. Like I said many times, give me some cultivatble land in the south and I will give you a date palm plantation in the north.

Xiin,

Why not?

Aaliyyah   

Taleex, there's no such thing as somaliland state. It is waqqoyi galbeed state of Somalia and it will stay that way. Whether they accept that reality or not. They certainly call themselves Somaliland so they can appear more than what they are - one clan state.

North,

Were you around for debate when NGONGE told us students from Somaliland who won Turkish scholarships used Somaliland passports to go to Istanbul ? :D

STOIC   

The supreme irony of Xiin position is that he thinks Somaliland is a country (region for the ghastly propagandist) that can easily be brought back to the fold just because his Puntland enclave has gushed some phantom oil to pimp the rest of the people.This conference is NOTHING more than another useless diversionary goose-chase to tackle piracy and security while entertaining a broken dream of bringing peace to Somalia.Somaliland is NOT a movement that started with a song and a dance on a western city dancehall.Like I said before when the dust settles and everyone goes back to their enclave Somalia will still be the problem child and Somaliland will still be chasing the dream.The imperial prescription of the WEST will NOT solve the bigger broader picture.

Taleexi   

STOIC;792917 wrote:
Somaliland is NOT a movement that started with a song and a dance on a western city dancehall..

A big lie. It started in a little room somewhere in London. Much less significant than other movements.

:D :D @ STOIC

My brother, you need not be angry for Somalia is one and will remain as one no matter what partisans tell you. With the emergence of Khatumo State of Somalia ( the product of genuine political process that was carried out in the open in the historic city of taleex) , Somaliland will be fool if it does not 'quit while ahead',and get some reasonable concessions from other reasonable Somalis.

If anything, your anger is a testimony of how the secessionist political construct is weakened by the new development.

N.O.R.F;792918 wrote:
Xiin,

No. Maxaa dhacay?
:D

ps I have seen a SL passport in use and stamped by the Omani immigration
;)

Those of us who lived abroad for a long time find very hard to believe that major countries will bend their diplomatic rules for a region in Somalia :D. However, there may be cases when these rules are deemed too harsh and deviated from on humanitarian grounds. Your case could fall in the latter category awoowe :D