Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Musaabaqa Ramadaniya Ramadan Contest

OG Moti   

Dear brothers and sisters

Ramadan kariim.. lets entertain ourselves with knowledge in our religion, lets ask questions and the one who answers will ask a question.. by this inshaAllah we will enhance our knowledge in our great religion ISLAM..

first question:

" Gazwa Rasull scw send 3 leaders of islam and they all died and then Khalid bin waliid took the leadership and safe the army of Islam from defeat" which gazwa was that?

wasalaamu caleekum

OG_Girl   

Was the Battle of Mu'tah.

The 3 sahabah where "Zaid bin Harithah", and "Jafar bin Abi Talib", "Abdullah bin Rawaha". Then was Khalid.

Edit: Ooops do I have to ask ? Ok

Q: When The Battle of Ohod took place .? I mean what year ?

Salam

Assalaam 3leikum.

Og i think it was 7th of shawal 3hj?

my Question is: what wasthe name of the woman called Mutakalimatul Quran, and how many yrs did she only spoke Quran(u ask her a question she answers in Quran, cajiib but true)

^^^im curious about the answer. i even tried googling her, and only found one website that tells of a story about one of the companions meeting her and talking to her. no mention of her name though, or if its real. is it?

Salma   

Salam

Golden Girl I guess her name is " AlJareyah Tawadud " but Iam not sure for how long she was speaking the Qura'an; maybe for 40 Yrs, I could be wrong :confused:

Waiting the right answer from da otherz nomads smile.gif

My Q: When our Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) entered Madinah Who was the Saxaabi (The companion may Allah be pleased with him) who hosted the Prophet (PBUH) in his house in Madinah?

By the way this Saxaabi was a great Mujahid and he is burried now under the walls of Constantinople (Now Istanbul in Turkey) ?

Salam

Salaam!

somealien the story of that saxabiyah exsixst and it is true,

cLASSIqUE, SIS HER name was Xafsa bintu Sirrin, tHe sister of muhammed bint sirriin.

if i unswer ur Question, i think he was abu ayuub al-ansaari? if i am not wrong, keep the musaabqa Going

Wassalaam

OG Moti   

Masha Allah...

I think the goldon sister didnt ask a question, anigaa kufiican question i am not good in answering but i indeed could ask good questions..

Q Who was the last Sahabi who left macca for hijra, or who was the last muhaajir? what is his name?

peace

Salma   

Originally posted by Golden Girl:

if i unswer ur Question, i think he was abu ayuub al-ansaari? if i am not wrong, keep the musaabqa Going

Wassalaam

Corrrecto Sister :D

I do agree with Moti, the best prize for this contest is that we are exercising our brain and educating ourselves too. This is Edutainment really smile.gif

My answer for Moti's Q is : Al Cabbas Bin Cbdel AlMuttaleb the Prophet's(PBUH) uncle. Ist right??!!

My Q: What is the Surah (Verse) in the Quran which doesnt require saying "Besmelahi Raxmani Raxeem". This Surah has two names and it talks about the Monafeqin.

OG Moti   

Classique right sister.. you are well informed seriously.. Allah give you more knowledge

The answer is Al towbah

My Question: When did Gazwat Huneen happen? before the " Fatxi Macca" or after? ... and againt who was it... I mean muslim were fighting who?

Wa salaam .. peace

The answer to the above question is, after Mecca (8Hijra) and this battle was against the tribe of Huwazin (and other tribes) who had gathered in the valley of Hunein near Mecca.

Here is my question.

Which blessed wife of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) saw him in a dream in a distressed condition when Imam Hussain (ra) was martyred on the plains of Karbala?