Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Husband's Wandering Eye

Husband of Finnish president Tarja Halonen, sitting next to Danish Princess Mary at a state dinner in Copenhagen was caught enjoying more than just the food.

It is also possible he was just staring at the jewelry.

Somalia   

This YouTube comment regarding the video is gold

"Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it. But if you wear sunglasses, you can look at it as long as you want." - Napoleon Bonaparte

And this proves he wasn't looking at the jewelry.

tarja-halonen-1-sized.jpg

Waxeeba ismoodaa inay wax qarisay markee istaabtaabaneyso. Isbaalo waaku yaalaan laakiin gantaalo maya.

Teeda kale xariifka marka la qabtay in uu jeesto ma ahayn, in uu dhanka uu fiirinaaye sii fiiriyo ahayd, yacni iska dhigo qof qudbada dhageysanaayo kana jeesan dhankeeda. Asagaaba isqarxiye kor iyo meelo kale fiirinaayo markii la arkay.

Blessed   

^that's your secret is it? LOL. Her reaction was spot on. Give him a stern look, put hand over cleavage and look over at his wife.. haha. Silly old man, serves him right for ogling at her like an imbecile. .

Sensei   

Che -Guevara;792317 wrote:
^Pervert?

Haa nooh, lower your gaze anyways, but more so in the presence of cameras. Poor dude is in need of Hall Pass.

Sensei   

^ I would have been equally clueless of this ART(not that I know much) had I been married to his wife.

Fiiri though, wasn't Obama in a funny situation like this with Carla Bruni few years ago ?