Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Why do women carry big bags?

Showqi   

I always ask myself why do some woman carry multiple bags. Sometimes they carry two or tree bags while they only going to work or visit a friend.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

raula   

Showqi..sxbtaa is probably already hign on that Juicy king she's carrying on her 'big" purse. Now that's wassup yo! i don't carry big purses but she can convince me otherwise!

Cajalka ma fiirsan laakiin waxaa maqlay some of them boorsooyinka xataa waxaa ugu jiro kastuumooyin (just in case Ms. Bilan visits unexpectedly), kabo waa haddii xaflad loo socdo oo kabaha indoorka xafladda la gishanaayo iyo waxyaabo kale aanan sheegi karin.

Abwaan   

Looool@ the other pair of shoes and macaroni.....digsi wax lagu karsadana tolow maku jiraa iyo katabaan dharka la surto!?!

Aaliyyah   

It wasn't too long ago when my brother said to me why do ladies have bags, actually his questions wasn't even big bags but anyy bags at all. And he looks around the mall and goes walahi something is wrong with you ladies lol..anyways, I like carrying bags but not big bags. Everything you need from lip gloss ,phone, creams should be handy! But MMA lol you have wild imaginations loool who would carry such item and even if they did carried would they need extra big bag for that. It is a matter of a preferance. Some girls just like big bags. I used to have this TNA bag it was pretty big and cool. Everything went in it lol especially when I had lectures and my books needed a space too. Other than that I love small bags. Walking around without a bag is like asking me to walk outside without a hijaab LOL

Wadani   

Aaliyah, ur such a nice and lively person when ur not in the politics section discussing Somaliland/Khatumo issues.

Aaliyyah   

^LOL you are bound to be disappointed if you expect cash!! Maybe she would want you to spend more on her so she can fill that bag lmao.

Aaliyyah   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;791232 wrote:
Aaliya was always nice. The crap that is posted on Politics segshan just hardened her, but otherwise waa a lovely young lady.

If my posts that are based on logic and common sense that many people seem to be devoid of makes me comes across as "hardened"? I wonder, what the people who are supporting the war and the blatant aggression on the SSC regions ( like wadani and many SL crew) would be labelled?

By the way, I realize that this is not the politics section. But, since you guys are going off topic and making personal comments. You don't expect me to just shrug it off.

Wadani   

aaliyah, dont u remember my first post when i joined this site? I dont support the war on Khatumo state, so come on be fair.