Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

What do you think of this picture?

Malika;789923 wrote:
^What is the difference - erm when it comes to drug abuse or drug dealing? There is no difference at all. I dont remember reading nor hearing of sins that are prescribed for one sex and not the other..

I didn't see what the poster's point was - it sure isn't anyone one else's business what those women are doing or do.

I think what ppl are reffering to is, the sharaf daawac part of this and not sins etc. waa foolxumo(for lack of a term) to see hablo qayilaya oo sigaret fuuf kasiinayo.

chubacka   

ElPunto;789992 wrote:
Why is it no one's business what these ppl do? We comment all the time on what ppl do here - Somalis stealing welfare etc. Is it because they're women and you see them being picked on?

Erm last time I knew stealing welfare was xaraam, illegal and gave Somali families a bad name in their respective societies, its not surprising people would be quick to condemn it. How is that comparable to women chewing and smoking in private? Many people might hate the idea of women smoking and chewing but that’s neither here nor there, you can’t police what adults choose to do in their own time.

All that will result from such a discussion is the individuals, who I assume did not consent to their picture being put on a public forum, coming under personal attack which really shows our small mindedness not theirs.

Mario B   

I don't believe in "morality police", it's a salafi creation.....if someone has commited a crime against the public, then let the law deal with him.

What people do in their private affair is their business and we leave that to GOD, but if someone is stealing, abusing, killing, taking bribes.....then the state should deal with that affair.

ElPunto   

Chubacka

This pic is in the public domain - if it isn't supposed to be - then Alpha deserves censure for putting out there. If it is in the public domain - I don't see why commenting on it should be a big deal. While the act here is not comparable to welfare cheats - the point was that once it becomes public - commenting on it, like the welfare cheats, is not unfair.

I think to say their pastime is disgusting or xaram is not overstepping. Anything further than that would be.

chubacka   

ElPunto;790100 wrote:
Chubacka

This pic is in the public domain - if it isn't supposed to be - then Alpha deserves censure for putting out there. If it is in the public domain - I don't see why commenting on it should be a big deal. While the act here is not comparable to welfare cheats - the point was that once it becomes public - commenting on it, like the welfare cheats, is not unfair.

I think to say their pastime is disgusting or xaram is not overstepping. Anything further than that would be.

ElPunto,

You can hate their pastime as much as you like, anyone can have an opinion about women chewing that is not the point I am making. Placing such a picture in a discussion forum (most probably without the consent of the women in the picture) is only encouraging name calling and the attacking of these women which I think is far uglier than what they are doing.

Mario B   

^^ We should not be exposing ppl in their private affair, but i hope next time when they decide to partake in photo, they do it in a decent state.

I believe Blondy is sharing in their sin.

chubacka   

Alpha Blondy;790749 wrote:
Well its already on here! stop repeating yourself time and again. i've tried to resist commenting to you but so you're whack!

You have not told us Alpha what you think of the picture and why you decided to post it?

What sort of discussion did you hope to begin?

chubacka;790752 wrote:
You have not told us Alpha what you think of the picture and why you decided to post it?

What sort of discussion did you hope to begin?

read this. selective memory or wat?

Alpha Blondy;789964 wrote:
hey alphy! that's an interesting question!

well....? its disgusting isn't. this is shameful and those 'ladies' in the pictures are morally inept! where are their husbands? silly jajaban's! where are the religious police? where i live, old men with microphones and rather lengthy beards roam the streets hoping to catch such behavior in action. oh god, whats happened to our women? i'm so ashamed .... and to think there are those who would post such pictures on a public forum!!!

chubacka   

^ I saw this and was confused the first time, I can't say this strange rant to yourself is any clearer now. We know you love attention but don't do it at expense of others.

nuune   

Waa Hotel meeshey ku qayilayaan ee guri ma ahan, Hotel Yaasmiin to be specific, Alpha is pretty much familiar with this hotel!

MMA, naga daa qarxiska widaayoow, Juus Gareen topic leen hada arkey oo soo quftey, laa xawla, ani dhan yaab, I will update that topic on how the system got implemented and who uses it, and where, or how quickly it spread in all Somali territories.