Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

What do you think of this picture?

Qandalawi;789914 wrote:
One comment: Ilaahay hasoo hanuuniyo, Aamin.

Again I see some people are throwing men argument: Men and women are different, and specially when it comes to drug dealing and drug abuse.

:rolleyes: I hope this is a joke.

Alpha Blondy;788917 wrote:
425701_364589450235690_100000539140503_1

hey alphy! that's an interesting question!

well....? its disgusting isn't. this is shameful and those 'ladies' in the pictures are morally inept! where are their husbands? silly jajaban's! where are the religious police? where i live, old men with microphones and rather lengthy beards roam the streets hoping to catch such behavior in action. oh god, whats happened to our women? i'm so ashamed .... and to think there are those who would post such pictures on a public forum!!!

NGONGE   

^^ And there I was thinking you were shownig off and were actually the person that took the photo. You're a single man in Hargeisa who (according to my sources) indulges himself from time to time. Who in the world do you chew with, saaxib? Goats?

Oh and re the picture - is it my eyes or does the picture look hazy/smoke/sawir marqaansan and the first lady a bit beaten up around the eyes and chick??

ElPunto   

Good on ya Marx. Those shades and that toothy grin has finally got you into H-town's most exclusive mafrash. Don't let those come hither smiles go to waste. Is yeel yeelka iska dhaaf.

Malika;789923 wrote:
^What is the difference - erm when it comes to drug abuse or drug dealing? There is no difference at all. I dont remember reading nor hearing of sins that are prescribed for one sex and not the other..

I didn't see what the poster's point was - it sure isn't anyone one else's business what those women are doing or do.

There is a difference. In one - you have a human weakness that leads you astray. In the other you profit off the ppl who have a human weakness - you are a parasite.

The sin is the same for both sexes. What is not the same is how we view it. We have different expectations of woman in our society and this sort of behaviour is clearly well outside the line.

Why is it no one's business what these ppl do? We comment all the time on what ppl do here - Somalis stealing welfare etc. Is it because they're women and you see them being picked on?

chubacka;789092 wrote:
I'd like to know where this pic came from. What ppl (women included) do in their own homes shouldn'really be up for discussion. If it ain't hurting u, how do u fit into the picture? What's wrong is ppl parading pics like this about and encouraging others to have opinions about things that have nothing to do with them. Would we condemn and begin name calling if these were four guys chewing in a private place?

Am gonna co-sign this, I think people have lost all sense of privacy these day

Narniah   

Sayid*Somal;789977 wrote:
Oh and re the picture - is it my eyes or does the picture look hazy/smoke/sawir marqaansan and the first lady a bit beaten up around the eyes and chick??

She looks like a Man. Doesn't look like a Somali either, her features look very manly.

Showqi   

^^ hahahaha I can see iyada oo Alpha kuleetiga haysato oo dheheso: "Waar nabigaagii iyo illahagii........" istaqfurulaah

Narniah;790057 wrote:
She looks like a Man. Doesn't look like a Somali either, her features look very manly.

I think you are right. she does have habashi and oromo-ish features. ..the Manish features you see, are because of the way she is holding the sigareet. :)

Mario B   

Malika;789923 wrote:
^What is the difference - erm when it comes to drug abuse or drug dealing? There is no difference at all. I dont remember reading nor hearing of sins that are prescribed for one sex and not the other...

I second that. !!