Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Regional heads of Shabelle and Middle States agree to merge --- Daawo sawirada shirka

NASSIR   

Somalia;788148 wrote:
Hahahahaha, it doesn't work like that.

haye, Are you saying the rift between Hobyo and Beletwein is too deep and unbridgeable? A friend of mine who is one of the architects of Galmudug told me once of the need to expand the state to incorporate other central regions. Thus far, Galmudug is half of Mudug. It doesn't even have the political support of Cadaado district.

Somalina   

Don't believe everything you read on Somali websites.

GalMudug will not be joining Hiiran and Middle Shabelle anytime soon. If you said Galgaduud, I would've taken you seriously.

p.s. Mr. Gaab is out of the game, that's why he's in Nairobi! :D

What really makes me laugh is they go to other regions to make a new state within Somalia. Walaahi Somali politicians are the world most

weirdest corrupt leaders in the world.

How many states so far.... 8 ,9,10,12 ..... ?

Somalina   

Abwaan;788238 wrote:
Time for the one bus driver in London who created Gal-Hiiraan to join as well.....lol

lol... Mr Gaab baskiisa wax saaran malaha, GalHiiraan April ayuu sugaayaa, xariif waaye kaas ma is ceebeynaayo.

Dr_Osman   

Dawlada hiiran ma waxaa loo dortay shacabka hiiran mise shacabka nairobi? wa maxay meesha ay joggan? ma waxay noqoneyan dawlad waqtikiisa ku dhamaysto dibadda?

Hiiran state needs to go to beletweyn not nairobi, why talk about a government when you dont have a constitiencies?