Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

US singer Whitney Houston dies aged 48

Wow After Kinsi xaaji I lost Whitney my fav female singers who will replace Nimco and beyonce?

Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American singer, actress, producer, and model. Houston was the most awarded female act of all time, according to Guinness World Records.[3] Her list of awards includes 2 Emmy Awards, 6 Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, 22 American Music Awards, among a total of 415 career awards as of 2010. Houston was also one of the world's best-selling music artists, having sold over 170 million albums, singles and videos worldwide

NASSIR   

I remember one time looking at a scruffy and worn-out page from the Daily Nation's Entertainment section. The title exactly read, "Whitney Houston earns $40 million dollar a year". I couldn't believe it then..

One of the most successful singers..R.I.P

Somalia;788154 wrote:
No. She seemed like a broken person though, Bobby smacked her around too much, I hate violence against women.

You obviously did not know about W.H before B.Brown & the drugs...youtube some of her sh1t and u will be mesmerized. :)

Anyway, I dont know if i have a FAV Wh.Houston, i think to say such is but an insult to her talent. ALL her songs(including that miserable heart break hotel), were fantastically fine. Bobbi Brown(the daughter), will be a gazzilionaire in a couple of years as she will be making money post humously.

X