Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

This is so embarrassing

Dr_Osman;787992 wrote:
Xaji stop playing around, you know full well who is!!! A civilization that traded as far as tanzania and india. A civilization that was teaching its local literacy, a civilization with castles and fortresses still seen today none of which are seen in awdal, a civilization that was doing tax collection, a civilization that had an effective defence force with guns. A civilization that kick-started the indepedence of Somalia by creating the SYL yasin cisman keenadiid who was always the chairman of the party and decided who would be party leader and who wouldn't be!!!

Then again xaaji, why am I telling you this, Do you have a civilization that you can bring to the table or were you guys uncivilized and you dont want to go there!!!! Don't worry about awdal and the eastern sultanate that is two grand civilizations who can argue about something on who is more civilized but your not even on the radar of civilizations. I have many authors from british and italian sources that can testify to the civilized people of the east and being the only somali government in existance at the time!!!

Dr osman the entire Somali civilization is concentrated on Somaliland it dates back 5 centuries ago Walashma Dynasty also the first place a white Colonialist lieutenant was Murdered was in berbera in the the mid 1850s several sultanates were ruling Somaliland at that time. The first place that gained independence of all Somaliweyn was Somaliland. First Islamic Party was Xisbullah in the late 1940s was founded by a Somalilander later it merged with the largest Somaliland party the SNL. And you Dr osman you come with Caluula baan shaah ku karsan jiray intan dhar xariir ah so xiidho. halkay rag wada farda fuul ahayeen oo saldanad wada gabyeysa halkee lugu arkay Dr osman say after me Cuqaal talisa Boqor caaddila iyo culimo miisaan leh

Ilaahi Carshiga Nuuriyoow kaaga caban mayno

Caddaankaanu wada loollanaa madaw cisaynmayno.

Taleexi   

Taariikhdii waqooyiga ma waxaad ku soo koobtay ilaa qarni iyo bar ka hor ... Waa amankaag. Warkaan hayo ilbaxnimada dadka Soomaaliyeed intaa ka fac weyn.

Taleexi;788008 wrote:
Taariikhdii waqooyiga ma waxaad ku soo koobtay ilaa qarni iyo bar ka hor ... Waa amankaag. Warkaan hayo ilbaxnimada dadka Soomaaliyeed intaa ka fac weyn.

Diib u akhri 5 qarni baan sheegey ha deg degin awoow.

LANDER   

I don't know why some of you are acting shocked or even ashamed, this is a very accurate representation of Somali society. By somali standards it could have been worse the way I seen it. The one brother from the inter-riverine area who started pointing fingers back at all the other somalis was laughed at cause he bunched all the major nomadic clans together as rather 'violent' and unstable. He may have had a point, but his demeanor and petty approach got a good laugh from the majority of the crowd.This is the problem with Somalis everybody is good at pointing fingers even the minority groups are getting in on it but nobody wants to pause for a moment and take seriously the grievances of the other. We are a less than civil people, please get off your high horses and see yourselves and ourselves for what we really are.

G.O.E.T.I.A;787963 wrote:
LOL at awdalites being the only civilized (by the arrival of the british?) and now turned into victims. I couldn't stop laughing for a straight 10 minutes.

Y'all make fun of djiboutians for being colonized, but look at this video, zoomalians behaving like monkeys in front of their white masters. Even I feel bad and sort of ashamed on behalf of my people. God help somalis.

GOETIA,

Arrête de faire le beau gosse, les somaliens ont beaucoup de problème mais ils sont tous de même fier d'être somalien et ne nie jamais leurs origines comme les Djiboutiens! Les Djibs qui vivent a l'étranger n'aiment pas qu'on les appele Somaliens, ils corrigent toujours les gens en répondant qu'ils sont Djiboutiens. Tu parles des 'white masters' mais t'as photos et un map de la France peut-être que tu te prends vraiment pour un vrai petit français, t'as pas honte?

LANDER   

Taleexi;788031 wrote:
Lander: Thanks for your concern of belittling Somali race in your small way.

2012-02-11 19:56

Taalexi,

You posted at 7:56 to comment on my reply to our misguided reer Djibouti contributer, before I even added the part about the conference. What's sad is if you don't read french you should at least ask somebody or use google language tools to understand what I said before you assume that I 'belittled' the Somali race. On the contrary I told GOETIA that despite somali peoples problems they were nevertheless proud to be somali unlike some of our Djibouti kin who get offended when you call them somali and reply with 'no, I'm Dijboutien(ne)' On a lighter note war niyo gormay Khatumoseeg la wareegtay Ceerigabo? You might wanna revise your location lol

Abwaan   

Abwaan;787597 wrote:
Somalia....Are you the one sitting next to him, on his right, holding his head looking down?
:)
You know who I am talking about!

lol..you still did not answer this question...:)