Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

This is so embarrassing

STOIC   

Accent don't mean jack! The man showed dedication to his people so is everyone with no accent.His was the one with the charisma in his voice....The man passionately embraced his roots so was everyone in that pannel....Give the man a break!

Sensei   

Somalis are not cool, wasn't cool they humorized his genuine concern, but then seemed like he found himself pretty funny.

Somalia   

Of course none of you find it embarrassing in an open meeting, not the internet, not some cafe but an actual meeting to say stuff like that.

The secessionist were also there in full force talking about "Somaliland independence" when the meeting was about the TFG transition. No shame in those niggas.

The man has valid points.. Somalia now has 3 regional governments (Puntland, Galmudug and Somaliland) and only two of them signed The Garowe Principles, where's the rest of Somalia, TFG cannot represent those regions which are under Alshabab control.

STOIC   

Somalia,

Nigger puhleese....The man got his point across.So what that you were embarrassed? ....Warya don't let Somali qabyalad kill you inside...you are too young to have heart attack on some lame issues....

Somalia   

Qabyaalad, hah, ironic coming from you. The man in the video is talking about clan politics when the meeting is about TFG transition and you see fit to argue with me about it?

STOIC   

I bet my left foot the man was NOT from your woods hence the reason you posted it here..And wallahi i have no clue what region he is talking about, but i can see your motive....

Somalia   

Hahahaha "no clue which region he is talking about", then why would I have a motive? I understand though, viewing your previous posts why you see fit what he did, why talk about clan politics in a meeting in front of representatives from another country when the subject of the meeting is completely different?

Am I missing something here, Mr STOIC, help me out.

STOIC   

Your die was casted the day you were born.....I can guarantee you if he was from your clan/region you wouldn't have posted this....The topic was relevant for him.He had the right to say anything about Somalia.

^^ Somalia ma is yeelyeelee mise daacad ay kaatahay?

Ninka degaankiisa waxaa heysto Alshabaab, heshiisyadaan la wadwado waxba kuma lahan.. arintaas ayuu rabay inoo cadeeyo laakiin English ayaa mixnad ku naqday.

Somalia   

STOIC;787544 wrote:
Your die was casted the day you were born.....I can guarantee you if he was from your clan/region you wouldn't have posted this....The topic was relevant for him.He had the right to say anything about Somalia.

No one from my region would go to a meeting like this and talk about clan politics. You are just mad cause you can't win an argument. You must love your clan politics right?

@Gaacuur, is his English so bad that he can't articulate it without involving clans?

The Sage   

The sad thing is that he wasn't the only cringe worthy one in this panel. This crowd was just as fractured as the rest of the Somalia proper. If this group consisting of academics, lawyers and other professionals can't have a productive discussion without fracturing along clan lines then any future reconciliation prospects are doomed to fail.