Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

This is so embarrassing

STOIC   

Good for you Mr.Self-Important....it was no accident perhaps you choose to belittle another man opinion....

Somalia   

STOIC;787551 wrote:
Good for you Mr.Self-Important....it was no accident perhaps you choose to belittle another man opinion....

I belittle no one, I call out a man who tries to take his clan ideology to a meeting promoting a peaceful transition of the Somali government.

If you can't understand that, then Mr STOIC, I can't help you.

STOIC   

Aight your highness supremely self-confident Somalia.....Goodnight and sometimes step away from the screen...the glare of the screen all day is NOT good for you!

Somalia   

Thank you, I will take that advice and cherish it, right along the line where you want people to talk clan politics in meetings like these. :D

They are all sitting in front of three British guys, the grandsons of the very men who colonized them, humiliated them and are still mingling in their affairs.

Did anyone catch where the three British guys looked at each other, in a "this people are insanely dumb way", when they were answering the questions pertaining to Somaliland?

Somalilanders (beesha SNM) are the orphans of British. One has to ask himself, would British neglect the demands of their children, whom they left behind in Northern Somalia?

Abwaan   

Somalia....Are you the one sitting next to him, on his right, holding his head looking down?:) You know who I am talking about!

Sayid*Somal;787619 wrote:
^That is Nuradin Dirie.

The whole show was the epitome of embarrassment, if you ever needed to see one.

At times it was embarrassing, funny, and sad. Overall, you walk away sick to your stomach.

kingofkings;787623 wrote:
At times it was embarrassing, funny, and sad.
Overall, you walk away sick to your stomach

Nothing that would leave you sick to your stomach can ever be funny in any entertaining way. Shameful, that some would go through the whole things and cheery pick to only find one individuals participation embarrassing or use that as attack on others.

P.s. I dislike your username and avatar.

Sayid*Somal;787627 wrote:
Nothing that would leave you sick to your stomach can ever be funny in any entertaining way. Shameful, that some would go through the whole things and cheery pick to only find one individuals participation embarrassing or use that as attack on others.

P.s. I dislike your username and avatar.

Nothing that would leave you sick to your stomach can ever be funny in any entertaining way

you make me sick and yet your entertaining. I guess i have a thing or two for people like you.

on your p.s I dislike your username and avatar., in no where do i ask for for your useless meaninglessness irrelevant opinion.