Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ali Samatar to Appear in US Court for War Crimes

Kool_Kat   

Same sheeko, different day lee ahaa sheekada! Everything to be said has been written on these walls, each and everytime a topic about this great man, Ali Samatar, has been posted...Kuwa kasoo horjeesa sheekadeey horey udheheen uun baa lagu soo celin, kuwa lajirana ama leh hala cafiyo sidoo kale iyagana...Isku noq-noqda lee maantoo dhan...

Ps, Morgan iney udhowaadaan iska daayee, duqsi garkiisa saaran xataa ma afuufikaraan! Mala'isku dheelaa...:D

Guys general ali samatar was the defense Minister and the second in command after general Muhamamd siyad bare Moorgan iyo dadkanu waxay ahayeen askar amarka qadanayey yes they did their part laakin Ali samatar was the defense Minister of Somalia at that time and the vice president come on guys. Maxay yidhahan walanweyntu laxooxda sida ay u kal sareyaan ba loo kala qaada.

NASSIR   

Abtigiis, I do think you have limited information o this is not a criminal case; it is a civil case. If Ali S found guilty he will not be jailed nor deported fro may be fined some amount of money and I am s thousands of Somalis in USA are ready to help him they have already decided to finance his defence. good thing is that if he is found not guilty the pla American lawyers who are misleading these cluel Somalidiids will be sued for damages which could millions of USA dollars to compensate Ali Samate expenses he incurs, the price of time value he los defamation of his character and that of his imme members, slander, any psychological disorder he cuz of this, the list goes. So, cidna ha baryin Cali S waxay qaadaan bay lee yihiin…

Well said GaadhHaye.

Gen. Mohamed Ali Samatar occupies a lofty position in the history of Somalia's defense forces. Trained in the Soviets, he had built and modernized the Somali army into a formidable force feared by our neighboring foes. Let's not implicitly sanction the desperate cries of the minority secessionists with comments that could give currency to their mibdboggling lies designed to lure unsuspecting supporters for their narrowly defined political agenda.

Xaaji Xunjuf;786401 wrote:
Guys general ali samatar was the defense Minister and the second in command after general Muhamamd siyad bare Moorgan iyo dadkanu waxay ahayeen askar amarka qadanayey yes they did their part laakin Ali samatar was the defense Minister of Somalia at that time and the vice president come on guys. Maxay yidhahan
walanweyntu
laxooxda sida ay u kal sareyaan ba loo kala qaada.

aflagaadada jooji waxyahoo maraxa

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;786401 wrote:
Guys general ali samatar was the defense Minister and the second in command after general Muhamamd siyad bare Moorgan iyo dadkanu waxay ahayeen askar amarka qadanayey yes they did their part laakin Ali samatar was the defense Minister of Somalia at that time and the vice president come on guys. Maxay yidhahan
walanweyntu laxooxda sida ay u kal sareyaan ba loo kala qaada

Cajeerada sey u kala koreysaa loo cunaa yaa qowdhan. :D

Abtigiis;786165 wrote:
Ilaahay ha kaa abaalmariyo xaqa aad ku eedaantay. How true! Sad JB and few clan zealots don't see the bigger picture regarding this matter.

I'm sorry but you've gotta save me the patronizing here. The man is my kin and I think you can make a case for him based on the obvious selectivity. But to argue he's a criminal who couldn't help but do so because of what clan he is, shows you continue to pay heed to the same concepts of superiority. I assure you the man in question doesn't view himself in such a deferential and helpless nature and neither do plenty of others. Break out of the mold that sees people of a specific background being victims with no agency over their lives. Even those in the worst of situations do not want pity or patronizing sympathy, but simple equal treatment.

Somalia   

GoldCoast;786433 wrote:
I'm sorry but you've gotta save me the patronizing here. The man is my kin and I think you can make a case for him based on the obvious selectivity. But to argue he's a criminal who couldn't help but do so because of what clan he is, shows you continue to pay heed to the same concepts of superiority. I assure you the man in question doesn't view himself in such a deferential and helpless nature and neither do plenty of others. Break out of the mold that sees people of a specific background being victims with no agency over their lives. Even those in the worst of situations do not want pity or patronizing sympathy, but simple equal treatment.

If you know them then why is his daughter married to a black guy? :confused:

^^War maxaa gabdhihiisa meesha keenay? Nimankan waalan. Discuss about him and his legacy as much as you want, but please leave his family out this discussion.

Taleexi   

Gheelle - Bal wax u sheeg. Ma nin aan inaadeertii ajnabi qabin baynu leenahay. Good or bad Gen. Samatar as NASSIR put it eloquently is a shinning star in our military history. I'm against the selective justice that is all.