Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Failed TFG prime minister Cabdi Cawar desperately seeks Somalilands attention

Not at all. But He is very successful in advancing the somali cause. He did not say anything that will be objectionable to Somalilanders. In fact he mentioned how the TFG is helping Somaliland qualify for loans from the world bank. And your own Carafaat will wholeheartedly agree with the PM. As an expert in conflict resolution, Dr. Abdiweli has consulted with the New York state for conflict resolution. He is the right man for the job at this time in the Somali History. :)

Carafaat   

Peace Action;784784 wrote:
Not at all. But He is very successful in advancing the somali cause. He did not say anything that will be objectionable to Somalilanders. In fact he mentioned how the TFG is helping Somaliland qualify for loans from the world bank. And your own Carafaat will wholeheartedly agree with the PM. As an expert in conflict resolution, Dr. Abdiweli has consulted with the New York state for conflict resolution. He is the right man for the job at this time in the Somali History.
:)

Indeed, the PM remarks were positive, constructive and he showed goodwill. Its the kind of politics Somalia

Needs. And very diffrent from the seef la bood politicians of the past. I remember a similar question asked to

A former PM Geedi regarding his goverment's positions on Somaliland. He dfirst denied the existence of Somaliland

And then said Somaliland takes part in his goverment. Times have positivily changed on both sides,

I take back my earlier assesement of the PM. Propably wanted to piss of Duke, who was spinning for the PM.:D

Freedom;784811 wrote:
Pleas world bank loan where are the development funds. The TFG has done nothing for Somaliland

Lol, I thought you are a "country" of our own. What did you expect from Somalia's TFG?

Baashi   

I couldn't have said it better. Reconciliation, dialogue, persuasion, and what not is the way to bring the secession supporters back into the fold. TFG leadership should find a way to sell the union platform to the naysayers.

Carafaat   

Baashi, I think many politicians from Somaliland could sell a Union to their electorate. But for that they need

Reliable partners from Somalia they could make agreements with. And this has been the main course why it

Took 21 years for Somaliland and Somalia to sitdown with eachother. I hope the dialogue will be continued

In the post transtition process.