Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Failed TFG prime minister Cabdi Cawar desperately seeks Somalilands attention

Oodweyne;784913 wrote:
Hello Folks

I see our unionist friend (likes of
Mr. Baashi
and the rest comes to mind) are as usual already getting their blue knickers in a twist in a haste. And, by that I mean, their argument seemed to be based on some fiction call TFG and what their official said about Somaliland. And therefore, their hope (of a desperate kind) is to think that is done and dusted with where Somaliland being ready to have jaw-jaw with Soamalia is concern...
:D

I am so sorry to dissapoint them, but, in our neck of the woods in Somaliland (recognition or no recognition) Somaliland is
"sacrosanct"
as as the unity of Somalia is to them. Hence, short of other things happening, I can ensure you what will not happen is what you wish to see in here, in-terms of Somaliland talking to some one about some sort of union and what not with Soamlia.

And, secondly, some of us still hold that it was
"categorical mistake"
(bordering on crimes of impeachment) for the current government in Somaliland to have accepted the attendance of this conference from the Brits. Hence, if ever the current leadership return from that conference with anything less than comprehensive benefit (both politically and economical) that is far and above of what in turn that can justify the sheer sort-sightedness that is in action on their part; then, I can assure you, this current leadership of Somaliland (particularly the current president Silanyo) will have nothing to contend themselves with other than that
"charges of treachery and high treason"
of the worst kind. This is reality in Somaliland. For there people are the last decision makers, not here today gone tomorrow politicians....

As for the
Mr. Carafaat
argument; one could only say, that is height of delusion on his part, and I am beginning to think, that he is just another pretender who thinks that Somaliland could be fobbed off with silly talks like his. In other words, if he really is in touch with back home as many of us are, then, he would not need any evidence as to the sheer mendacity that he is trying in here.

For no one, and I mean no one, in Somaliland would give any time of the day to any talk of union sort with Somalia and whatnot. And, even, the politicians back home knows this in their bones. Hence, the reason, president Silanyo, is having a great deal of difficulty in even talking straight about as to why he is planning to come and attend that meeting in London; much less to talk about some sort of union and whatnot with Somalia, as some of our friends in here of SOL, are so desperately hoping that he will pull off, indeed. And, in here is the bottom-line reality that is operating in the ground in Somaliland, not the fiction some of our friends in the union camp warm themselves up with.

But, we shall see as to how current elected leadership in Somaliland square this foolish circles in which they decided, in a clever by half manner, to get involve in here, indeed...

why write meaningless paragraphs when you can watch with own two eyes your leaders attend the meeting:confused: Afterall, if it was up to you, and it's not, you wouldn't be here moaning and complaining.

Somalia   

kingofkings;784929 wrote:
why write meaningless paragraphs when you can watch with own two eyes your leaders attend the meeting:confused: Afterall, if it was up to you, and it's not, you wouldn't be here moaning and complaining.

Don't even bother we these lot. Their house of cards is crumbling around them. Forget the international community, the TFG, Khatuumo/SSC, Puntland, Awdal, Somali Galbeed or even Djibouti, they themselves internally have a massive rift, their minority clans within the secessionist clan seem to long for Somaliweyn due to mistreatment, ironically the same mistreatment that caused them to be the first rejector of Somaliweyn in 1961, lack of power.

Freedom   

Somalia old man were you getting your facts. For old Somali man your opinions used as facts is said for some one your age: I understand the youyounger members but you lol

Oodweyne;784942 wrote:
^^I really don't indulged script of any kind; hence, see to it to find another thread to troll, endlessly, for all you are worth...

I really don't indulged script of any kind, but you do write meaningless paragraphs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj6KH_n1SiqZL9mm1nrte

Is that another side of effect of self thought delusionalism?

Freedom;784950 wrote:
Somalia old man were you getting your facts. For old Somali man your opinions used as facts is said for some one your age: I understand the youyounger members but you lol

better question is, where do and your crew get your crazy logic from?

Freedom;784972 wrote:
Not crazy but facts, unlike you lot that use woman like emotions when stating your case lol.

There you go again. I asked a simple question and what did i get? Same nonsense that makes you and your crew illogical.

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;784913 wrote:

As for the
Mr. Carafaat
argument; one could only say, that is height of delusion on his part, and I am beginning to think, that he is just another pretender who thinks that Somaliland could be fobbed off with silly talks like his. In other words, if he really is in touch with back home as many of us are, then, he would not need any evidence as to the sheer mendacity that he is trying in here.

For no one, and I mean no one, in Somaliland would give any time of the day to any talk of union sort with Somalia and whatnot. And, even, the politicians back home knows this in their bones. Hence, the reason, president Silanyo, is having a great deal of difficulty in even talking straight about as to why he is planning to come and attend that meeting in London; much less to talk about some sort of union and whatnot with Somalia, as some of our friends in here of SOL, are so desperately hoping that he will pull off, indeed. And, in here is the bottom-line reality that is operating in the ground in Somaliland, not the fiction some of our friends in the union camp warm themselves up with.

But, we shall see as to how current elected leadership in Somaliland square this foolish circles in which they decided, in a clever by half manner, to get involve in here, indeed...

Oodweyne,

I told you Siilanyo and I are on the same page on this issuie. Diffrence being Siilanyo is carrying responsibility and manouvering though treasures waters, changing variables and holding in to account the feelings of the people.

And I can freely state what I think is the best for our peoiple and reachable without being the one who is holding the steering wheel.

Oodweyne, times changed and our people change. Back in 2000 folks were calling for the arrest of Somalilanders who were part of TNG, eventhough they left and admitted regret. Today Hargeysa is being flooded with your and mine uncles belonging to Dhirta Waqoyi. Till a year ago it was unthinkable Somaliland to participate in any meeting with Somalia. Today we meet them in din diffrent settings and with difrent excuses but no demonstrating masses. Extrapolate this change in attitiude and perception,

And even you wikk admit that anything is possible as long it doesn't negatively affect our people.

And maybe you are rightn that my analysis is dipped with some wishfull thinking. But you can't blame a man for wishing and dreamng for they give us directions before being corrected with reality.

Carafaat all those invidiuals that came back were allowed back by the Somaliland government because they had no place to go and they are Ethnic Somalilanders after all sifir the General etc.But every one knows that Siilaanyo is a smart politician. Carafaat there is no problem if Somaliland talks with Somalia we should welcome that as soon as Somalia has a functioning government.But this is not about Somaliland talking to Somalia this is about the international Community talking to Somaliland and Somalia. The independence thing was done that's non negotiable Siilaanyo knows that the people of Somaliland know that there is how ever a change in policy when dealing with the international community and that's what the Kulmiye government is all about all we be clear in 3 weeks time.