Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Dawladda Somaliland oo Go’aan ka Gaadhay ka Qaybgalka Shirka London

Good decision. Somaliland success was based on peace and dialogue rather than war against their brethren in the north. This decision saves Somaliland from more discord and disintegration and puts her in the of path playing dominant role in the future of Somalia. :)

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;784729 wrote:
This conference has the potential to make Siilaanyo statesman...

I agree. Siilanyo Presidential legacy will be determined by the kind of relationship Somaliland and Somalia will have.

Oodweyneh, political compromises are seldenly celebrated in the streets and whatever Somaliland and Somalia agree upon, neither will loose all or win all. And only time will tell if te compromise was a set in the good direction, which they mostly are.

Carafaat   

Oodweyne, I think we both want Siilanyo to do an demand the same which is what people want and have elected him for. But the question is will the outcome and thus the int community and Somalia's actors give us what we want unconditionally? I don't think so, for they have also their own interest at heart. And thus one should explore the possibilities of a compromise or a thirdway, and this is where you and I might disagree upon. You might be somewhat more princibal and say, we walk away and I say that every step forward is good for the people. How small that step even might seem. And that is also what people have lected him for, no to be principal but to create added value.