Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Patriots vs Giants

Sensei   

Being an NFC East guy, I am thinking Giants defense will own Brady in a close game of 13::17 for Giants. Possible repeat of '08!

Sensei   

Bit too early to plan for parade & confetti. I would be more concerned with Giant's defensive line schooling you guys. But, we shall see though. If Giants win you should perhaps change your avatar to the Giants emblem, maybe admin will be kind enough to facilitate Giants logo for your celebration >:)

Sensei   

^Don't pull Houdini come Sunday, we shall have this chat again on Sunday night or so, while you sporting your new avatar.

raula   

Bet R Moss is pinching himself..

Though like Manning...& Tuck & Co..can't stand anything NY..(especially their overpriced/"juiced" yankees..)So, rooting for Pat's & the boys..(as brady goes seeking for his 4th? ring..while Manning..goes for 2nd). Glad its not the Rodgers & co...Goodness...perhaps its my border rivalry.

raula   

^^^hedhe send the jerseys...afterwards. Both Celtics, Sox & Pats...this time I am praying w/Giselle (for her hunky QB). One of the best QB in NFL..come to think of it..they almost didn't pick him during the draft...