Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

Married Women

BOB   

Is this what SOL has finally come down to? No wonder the place has lost its marbles because they started letting retards in.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Che -Guevara;785710 wrote:
Join your local swinger club

Best advice tell him!

It's not wrong to like them but it's wrong when you start making a move on them.True some women are in loveless unhappy marriages but still that doesn't justify cheating. Just like there are men who like married women there are women who like married men it's a common problem so keep a close eye on your man or woman because there are man and woman stealers. Maybe the reason you like them is because they are experienced women and you know can't have them and you do it for the thrill. Knowing that you're a panty sniffer I would say you probably do it for the thrill. I don't know whether you're telling the truth or not but if this is true and some women indeed pm-ed you, then I have no words for this i'm shocked :eek:

Bluelicious;785970 wrote:
Best advice tell him!

It's not wrong to like them but it's wrong when you start making a move on them.True some women are in loveless unhappy marriages but still that doesn't justify cheating. Just like there are men who like married women there are women who like married men it's a common problem so keep a close eye on your man or woman because there are man and woman stealers. Maybe the reason you like them is because they are experienced women and you know can't have them and you do it for the thrill. Knowing that you're a panty sniffer I would say you probably do it for the thrill. I don't know whether you're telling the truth or not but if this is true and some women indeed pm-ed you, then I have no words for this i'm shocked :eek:

Blue, you're one of my favorite posters here because you're not a prude like some of the others and you're always willing to discuss any topic. Maybe you're right, maybe I like them for the thrill and the challenge involved in being with a married woman. As humans we all ways want what we can't have. Or maybe I'm a philanthropist and i want all women to experience good loving. I dunno. But clearly, cheating is a reality, why that is and what makes married women cheat, i dunno. men cheat for obvious reasons. but what about women?

Axmed-InaJaad;786074 wrote:
Blue, you're one of my favorite posters here because you're not a prude like some of the others and you're always willing to discuss any topic. Maybe you're right, maybe I like them for the thrill and the challenge involved in being with a married woman. As humans we all ways want what we can't have. Or maybe I'm a philanthropist and i want all women to experience good loving. I dunno. But clearly, cheating is a reality, why that is and what makes married women cheat, i dunno. men cheat for obvious reasons. but what about women?

Well thank you I think you raised a interesting question that's a common problem that does exist in the society that we live in and there are people who go through that and not everyone talks about it especially Somalis they don't. I only know about one case that happend to a friend of mine some other woman stole her husband. That's the main reasons why you like a married woman because you like the thrill, the forbidden fruit and because you think they are experienced. Isn't it better to have your own woman then stealing another man's wife? Eventhough it takes two to tango and those women agree with your actions and are ok with being with you. Never trust a man or a woman who cheats on their husband or wife with you because what makes you think they wouldn't do the same to you those kind of people are not trustable. Your better off without them just show them the door lol.

Carafaat   

Axmed-InaJaad;786074 wrote:
Blue, you're one of my favorite posters here because you're not a prude like some of the others and you're always willing to discuss any topic.
Maybe you're right, maybe I like them for the thrill and the challenge involved in being with a married woman. As humans we all ways want what we can't have. Or maybe I'm a philanthropist and i want all women to experience good loving. I dunno. But clearly, cheating is a reality, why that is and what makes married women cheat, i dunno. men cheat for obvious reasons. but what about women?

Blue aint shy. Thats what I liked about her. :( wait til you mentioned the failure called KoW.

Kool_Kat   

Bluelicious;785970 wrote:
Best advice tell him!

It's not wrong to like them but it's wrong when you start making a move on them.True some women are in loveless unhappy marriages but still that doesn't justify cheating. Just like there are men who like married women there are women who like married men it's a common problem
so keep a close eye on your man or woman because there are man and woman stealers.
Maybe the reason you like them is because they are experienced women and you know can't have them and you do it for the thrill. Knowing that you're a panty sniffer I would say you probably do it for the thrill. I don't know whether you're telling the truth or not but if this is true and some women indeed pm-ed you, then I have no words for this i'm shocked :eek:

There's no such thing as men/women stealers, everyone leaves on their own free will...Oh how I loath when people say "Caasho ninkii naag Canab ladhoho ayaa ka qaaday", not ka raacay, but ka qaaday? Muxuu yahay isaga markii la qaadanaayo ama laxadaayo, a honey roasted peanut? Naga dhaafa yaaqoo...

People, InaJaad has a point...I've seen so many men who like and go after married women and visa versa, even after they find out they're married (which in some cases motivates such individuals even more)! May be those kinda people just like what they can not have or knowing the fact that this person actually has another is a turn-on for them...Whatever the case might be, InaJaad ma'aha dhibka, ee waa tii ka yeesha fal-falaad xumada uu rabo inuu kula kaco...Some women (married or not) like in lagu fal-falaado...InaJaad and the likes of him bistoolad madaxa kama saaraan, I'm sure!:P

Kool_Kat;786389 wrote:
There's no such thing as men/women stealers, everyone leaves on their own free will...Oh how I loath when people say "Caasho ninkii naag Canab ladhoho ayaa ka qaaday", not ka raacay, but ka qaaday? Muxuu yahay isaga markii la qaadanaayo ama laxadaayo, a honey roasted peanut? Naga dhaafa yaaqoo...

People, InaJaad has a point...I've seen so many men who like and go after married women and visa versa, even after they find out they're married (which in some cases motivates such individuals even more)! May be those kinda people just like what they can not have or knowing the fact that this person actually has another is a turn-on for them...Whatever the case might be, InaJaad ma'aha dhibka, ee waa tii ka yeesha fal-falaad xumada uu rabo inuu kula kaco...Some women (married or not) like in lagu fal-falaado...InaJaad and the likes of him bistoolad madaxa kama saaraan, I'm sure!
:P

Looool @ is he a roasted peanut. You're right that's what Somalis often say and I used the wrong term for it but the rest of my message is correct since it takes two to tango. I know it's their choice that's why I added that part in my second post because I forgot to add that in my first one. Some people are easily persuaded then others and there is often different factors why a person cheats and of course there are slightly differences between men and women. What does fal falaado mean?

Carafaat - Why are you sad? I'm still alive you know :) KoW is my boo lol.

Kool_Kat;786389 wrote:

People, InaJaad has a point...I've seen so many men who like and go after married women and visa versa, even after they find out they're married (which in some cases motivates such individuals even more)! May be those kinda people just like what they can not have or knowing the fact that this person actually has another is a turn-on for them...Whatever the case might be, InaJaad ma'aha dhibka, ee waa tii ka yeesha fal-falaad xumada uu rabo inuu kula kaco...Some women (married or not) like in lagu fal-falaado...InaJaad and the likes of him bistoolad madaxa kama saaraan, I'm sure!
:P

well said walaal.

I hate when ppl say "IS this how SOL came down to" - War SOL is a place where a sophisticated grown ups meet, exchange ideas and debate and from time to time these grown ups can throw a dult discussion so what is the big deal?

Naga daaye dee balo hanooga dhigine meeesha tani .

BOB   

Macallinka;787036 wrote:
I hate when ppl say
"IS this how SOL came down to"

First and foremost SOL is not an adults ONLY website as there are many underage children who read what’s posted on here and don’t delude yourself as there’s nothing sophisticated about a guy seeking cyber attention by coming up with the most pathetic threads. What is so sophisticated about a guy confessing his immoral behaviour to the world other than show how he has a low opinion of himself?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;787068 wrote:
First and foremost SOL is not an adults ONLY website as there are many underage children who read what’s posted on here and don’t delude yourself as there’s nothing sophisticated about a guy seeking cyber attention by coming up with the most pathetic threads. What is so sophisticated about a guy confessing his immoral behaviour to the world other than show how he has a low opinion of himself?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ninyahow maxaa uu caytamaysa? Isku xishoood walal. If this topic touches a nerve, then iga rali noqo. I hope you can move on and forget that woman. Waa bilaahi towfiiiq.

Somali folks and their pseudo rightnoues :rolleyes: if we reflected that same scrutnizing microscope onto oursleves, i doubt that we would have the time for being holier-than-thou.

Furthmore Axmed Ina Jaad, i'm sure it is perfectly normal to feel the way you do, on the contrary single ladies like moi lol do have an 'affinity' for married men, the idea that they can commit and settle down is admirable. I think it is safe to say that this is a primal instinct lol how you go about it on the other hand is a whole different story :D tread lightly lol