Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

Married Women

BOB   

Axmed-InaJaad;787268 wrote:
Isku xishoood walal

Ever heard the saying 'Practice What You Preach'? Qof muslim ah baad tahay ee Allah ka xishoo, waxaad meesha kusoo qortay waa wax uu qof walboo damiir lihi uu ka yaqyaqsoodo.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Somalicentric;787283 wrote:
Somali folks and their pseudo rightnoues :rolleyes: if we reflected that same scrutnizing microscope onto oursleves, i doubt that we would have the time for being holier-than-thou.l

Is this all you could come up with? If anything it's you who needs to reflect as it seems you don't even know what you're talking about, If you find my statement shocking then it says a whole lot about you. One doesn't need to be righteous to find lusting after married women disgusting and FYI not everybody would agree with this brother and let's not even get into what Sharia says about this.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Salsabil   

The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam said Beware, in the body there is a flesh; if it is sound, the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt, and behold, it is the heart." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Blessed   

uchi;784987 wrote:
Maybe It's not the married woman you are after, but actually the idea she is in bed with a man. Perhaps you fancy men?

Waad la heshay. LOL.

Axmed-InaJaad;784271 wrote:
I have a thing for married women, something about the fact they are married turns me on. talow is it wrong?

Sick man. you need your head examined by Alshabab.

vomit.jpg

wyre   

taas cudur waaye aad u xun allaha se hakaa caafiyo wax kaloon ku dhoho ma aqaanee, Another thing ogow adi haddaa saas dumarka dadeed u doon dooneysid, taadana mid kula mid ah ayaa kuu daba maryeynaayo