Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Congratulations, You Won

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;784776 wrote:
Waa markee ciyaalka isku camiri jireen with their petulant melodrama-like playground behaviours. Daa'uud, ha isku daalin dadkaan, the neo-qabyaaladists. No wonder kuwa goosashadoonka wants nothing to do with certain folks. I can understand now. Iyagaa ka daran separatists.

As though dadka inay ka xigaan camal dhulkaas iskugu camiraayo. We will always question what is
not
good for Soomaaliya, regardless the expected knee-jerk, pettish reactions or not.

You will question what is not good for your clan, that is expected, just down give us the excuse that it is for Somalia. Somalia as you wanted it is gone, and for good reason, it's Federal, so it is not for you to worry about Puntland's regional affairs.

I explained it to you before, oil is not a national matter anymore, but you know that. The article itself was baloney, 15 pages in a thread for a cuqdad filled article.

If the article had any merit, I'd be siding with it because I personally didn't want oil to be drilled but I see why others do, but at least I do not pretend it was for the "environment", convenient people care about the environment all of a suddent.

Furthermore, to make this project
seem
legitimate, a few pictures where taken of the two areas with equipment staging a lucrative “come buy me” position. Excuse me? Last I checked, technology is so advanced that finding oil takes minimum effort by simply pointing a satellite. It looks to me that they are trying to gas up the hype.

Forget the snark references. Kulahaa satellite pictures can find oil.

God help us all.

Somalia;784951 wrote:
You will question what is not good for your clan, that is expected, just down give us the excuse that it is for
Somalia
. Somalia as you wanted it is gone, and for good reason, it's Federal, so it is not for you to worry about Puntland's regional affairs.

I explained it to you before, oil is not a national matter anymore, but you know that.

something will be hard for people to comprehend even if you say it a thousand times.

Somalia   

kingofkings;784954 wrote:
something will be hard for people to comprehend even if you say it a thousand times.

Listen, these people are afraid for clan reasons, nothing more, nothing less.

After 20 years of eating each other, they want to eat you sxb. :D

Somalia;784958 wrote:
Listen, these people are afraid for clan reasons, nothing more, nothing less.

After 20 years of eating each other, they want to eat you sxb.
:D

not happening. They can eat one another, each other, or eat whom ever, but no us. Not on our watch.

Somalia   

kingofkings;784963 wrote:
not happening. They can eat one another, each other, or eat whom ever, but no us. Not on our watch.

What you are witnessing in this thread is a taster, a taster of what will arise if oil is found. Forget about the environment which they care so much about now, the lengths they will go to, to make sure you do not succeed will be enormous.

If a person can make such an article what is next? The wind, are they going to say the wind is too strong for the rig so this might be a disaster? :D

I just don't understand after 20 years of killing, raping and pillaging each other they got the nerve to talk about people who have gone forward, while they have dragged down the Somali name.

And the icing on top, he talks about others being "neo-qabyaaladists", he ain't far off who is a qabilist though, a mirror is needed.

Samafal   

Somalia and Kingfolks stop with segregations and calling for divisions. Somali resources is Somalia resources and its for all. These people if they have a clan concern, honest concern or whatever concern, they have the right to air it and for you to refute in a civilized way. what i dont like is when people are full of clanism and hatred but pretend they are for the national interest.

Somalia   

You think a clan concern is legitimate? Alright, then I disagree with you. I personally stated that I didn't support drilling but I see why others do.

And yes, these resources will be shared among Somalis but I don't care which end you are from, if you post garbage like this and expect people to take it and go "oh, that's right, the environment, how clever, I didn't think of that one", then I can't help you.

uchi   

The Puntland admin are a bunch of educated, nationalist group of guys (mind you the senior team are mostly from Australia, not your tribelist bunch from Canada, Europe & the US) and they are on the steering wheel, so relax, eat your khat and sip your tea. Have some faith, we are going in the right direction one way or another.

Also be confident the head of the Petroleum & Minerals Agency is very well-versed in the environmental impact this project could have to the water supply in the community. So once again step aside, return to your khat sessions, and let us rebuild our country.

peasant   

Environment my behind!

If she has any legit concern about the somali environment I think there are far more worse places than the oil project in puntland. One example is the charcoal business in the south but i doubt she cares about the environment. These charcoal business owners have cleared irreplaceable forests for few sacks of charcoal that worth few pennies in the middle east and they still continue ravaging the forests with total impunity.

I think her ultimate wish is to see that puntland never develops, that is all.

Howlihii shidaal qodista Puntland oo si habsami leh u socda

Updated:- 34 mins ago| 30 Commnets

Waxaa maalintii 19-aad galay howlaha shidaal qodista ee laga wado dooxada Dharoor ee gobolka Bari.

Siciid Faarax Yare oo ah mas’uul ka tirsan shirkadda shidaal qodista wada ee Africa Oil oo maanta si kooban warbaahinta Horseed Media xafiiskeeda magaalada Boosaaso ula hadlay ayaa ka warbixiyey halka ay wax marayaan.

Mr Siciid wuxuu sheegay in Riiggii qodaalka wadey uu dhulka dalooliyey masaafo gaareysa 1100m, isagoo intaas ku daray in saadaashu ay ka weyntahay intii ay horay u ahayd, laguna rajo weyn yahay in la gaaro natiijo aad loogu farxo.

Siciid Faarax ayaa dhinaca kale mar aan wax weydiiney tirada dadka Soomaalida ah ee fursadaha shaqo ka helay howlaha shidaal qodista ee ay shirkadoodu wado sheegay inay jiraan dhalinyaro aad u tira badan oo ka shaqeeya inkasta oo uu ka gaabsaday inuu sheego tirada guud ee dadka ay Africa Oil shaqaaleysey.

16-kii bishii lasoo dhaafay ee Jen/2012 ayey ahayd markii ugu horeysey ee dooxada Dharoor ee Puntland laga bilaabay qodaalka ceelkii ugu horeeyey ee shidaal laga soo saarayo Soomaaliya, waxaana sahan hordhac ah oo la sameeyey lagu ogaadey in goobta shidaalka laga qodayo uu ku jiro keyd gaaraya in ka badan 2-Bilyan oo Fuusto.

http://horseedmedia.net/2012/02/04/howlihii-shidaal-qodista-puntland-oo-si-habsami-leh-u-socda/

Drilling has reach 1100m with very encouraging prospects better than expected. As Burn Notice said keep the faith and hope for the best.

Duufaan   

the lady point is valid. however we were waiting this for century and we cannot wait any longer.the benefit overweight the risk. three months is very short time, let us wait and see. is it oil there and how much oil, is the biggest question? With Khaatumo state in the rangers contract is invalid any way. Somalia missed 1960 oil exploration and we cannot miss when there is renew interest for exploring oil in somalia. not only in the republic of somalia but ogaa deen region and NDF as well. The U.S ambassador in Ethiopia was dhagaxbuur this week visiting gas exploration in that region and Britain named ambassador to somalia. The west want grab the deals before the chines. national and local guidelines are needed to develop quickly here.

Duufaan;785205 wrote:
t With Khaatumo state in the rangers contract is invalid any way.

Not sure what you are on about lad. The exploration is taking place in Dharoor near Ufain, and the next its off to Nugaal region and East of Garowe. No other area is being worked on at this point, thus not sure what your line meant?

Duufaan   

well according to rangers map, the whole Nugaal Valley is included. Daroor Valley is counted as block, so Nugaal valley is counted a block as well and as you may known majority of nugaal Valley is Sool region and holhol been the center. Concoct had the contract for Nugaal valley. Khaatumo poeple are talking about bringing a third one soon. So, It is not simple just exploring east side of Garoowe, Yoocada or part of the nugaal valley, very much more complicated. Daroor valley is fine but it is the smaller one