Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

SL Waa Isku Dhex Yaacday

Taleexi   

"Somalilanders"; Khaatumo is merely a week old. What is all this buzz about? Guys what you resist persists!!. Khaatumo is shaping Somalia for the better. First, it will attempt to put its home in order and then to live in peace with its neighbors until Somali state is reconstituted. I urge the secessionists not to go suicidal mode - ladnaanta dadku ma garto - balse Khaatumo wants to pay the price of reclaiming their dignity and dadnimo...The moral of the story, the ball is in your court. Anything from your end we welcome it.

Carafaat   

Che, there was a moment when Al Shabaab sparked curiousity among many Somali, intrigued and even at times aroused us for the cause. But those moments are over, I tell ya.

bilan   

lol, isku dhex yaacna ka daran, the finally realized Khatumo is here to stay, it seems like they do not hear their own voices, if one does not know the whole story, you would think someone is about to invade their three towns.

Aaliyyah   

LOooool waxay ku hadlayaan waa yaabasa , waa adoo qof waalan dhagesanaya marna leh askartena aan adkeena iyo xuduudahan anagu manan sameen marna leeyihiin somaliland sool bay ka bilowmatay reer buhodle iyo reer lascanod wa waladen oo aan wax wada qeebsano loool walahi I can't summarize laakin runti baa finally tabatay sadexdoda magoold waxana aheen ma helayaan