Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Britain urges Somaliland to back Somalia conference in London

Carafaat   

Ooooohhhh yeaaaa. 2012 is Somalia's year!!!

Bluelicious will you do a Dhaanto or Niiko dance if Somalia inshallah becomes peacefull this year, with me ofourse. Right in the centre of Amsterdam on Dam aquare.

Actually, its not a question. I challenge you for a Dhaanto dance battle. I will bring my big footed crew, you bring your big boned xalima's.

Carafaat;777369 wrote:
Ooooohhhh yeaaaa. 2012 is Somalia's year!!!

Bluelicious will you do a Dhaanto or Niiko dance if Somalia inshallah becomes peacefull this year, with me ofourse. Right in the centre of Amsterdam on Dam aquare.

Actually, its not a question. I challenge you for a Dhaanto dance battle. I will bring my big footed crew, you bring your big boned xalima's.

Looool at big boned halimos, hmmm... actually I live for the word challenge. Oh what the heck bring it on we got ourselfs a deal but on one condition i'm not gonna do a niiko on Dam Square and end up being being captured on camera by those tourists who have never seen such action on there before. They film everything I mean literally everything. I will do the dhaanto :)

Dabrow   

Carafaat;777241 wrote:

Maanta waa maalin barakeysan, saladii Somali ayaan u duceeyay, ducadii ayaa la iga aqbalay.
:D

Alhamdulliah.

Oodweyne is recovering from the Buuhoodle nightmare.

But let me tell you, SL will attend this conference as their masters would want. If Britain says to SL jump, it does not say why, but How far.

Samafal   

Fiqikhayre;777284 wrote:

We have invited partners who have a key interest in Somalia. We expect around 40 governments to attend, along with the UN, AU, EU, World Bank, the Inter-Governmental Authority for Development, the Organisation of Islamic Conference, and the League of Arab States. We are also inviting representatives of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Institutions,
as well as
the Presidents of
Somaliand
, Puntland, Galmudug, Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah (ASWJ).

waa markii ay Faisal Waraabe ay ku kari lahayd: Waar haday xeer xeer, udubland iyo waxaas nagu dareen, waar dawladana siilaanyo soomaliya nagu wadaan...

at the end of the day from what i have read this conference is on piracy and terrorism. Its not a conference that will in any way change Somalilands foreign policy and the only reason why Britain said Somaliland should come is due to the international attendees of which the president of france and other heads of state will be there to increase the exposure of Somaliland. In my view Somaliland probably will not attend but these somali's are funny as if the world will force Somaliland to join Somalia unfortunately for you international relations dont work like that..look how happy they get when they hear somaliland is comming...as if its the life of the party..like we said somalia is on its own..we might have once written you national anthem, constitution created your concept of Somaliweyn, written in text the somali language and been the first independent country which subsequently fought for the independence of both Somalia and Djibouti...but Somaliland is no more to you at least...:D enjoy your khatumoo conference number 22..

Carafaat   

Hermet, SL foreign policy did change already. We attend these meetings nowdays. Which I think is good to always look after own interest, rather then let emotions determine your own interest and relations with other goverments.

Carafaat   

http://www.raxanreeb.com/?p=128945

We knew that the TFG would politize and try to gain scores if Somaliland attentended any meeting with them.

Lets not overreact on this little political rabbit bunches, its for the greater good.

I call upon Duke and his likes to refrain from scoring cheap shots against Somaliland.

Otherwise for sure it will be returned one day, when Puntland shrinks to have its political size.

:D