Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Xaglatoosiye Opposing Khaatuma Outcome

A_Khadar   

Indeed Buhodle people spoke and they passed beyond indivitual interest.. They are eying for the bigger pic.. Too bad if Xaglo felt unfair and I am too but hey this is politics and always isn't going to work as you wish. Khatumo is moving forward and needs this time no side parkings.. All side parkings are left for the successionists.. XX and NG keep your Wufff Wuff... ooops meant for XX and Oodweyne.. Good NG doesn't park..

A_Khadar   

The dude in the video just composed his poet in the spot.. I call that a talent.. What did he say about Kulmiye & Kidhaale?

Kobtan ma lihi anigaa idhi oo kiciyey gaalkii.. Powerful statement and indeed a true one..

Taleexi   

Buuhoodlites displayed their resolute once more. Khaatumo is kicking and thriving, getting stronger and becoming more resilient by the day.

Aaliyyah   

Shakhsi caloshiida danta guud ka doorta uguma horeen ugumana danbeeyo wuxu ku hadlayana cidey wax yeelaso asaga ka aheen ma jirto khaatumo wa hawl hirgashay.

Taleexi   

Nabadda yaan agoon laga dhigin. Nin walba way u fiican tahay.

Ismaaciil Mire wuxuu yiri:

Ninkastoo kalaho ama kabtiyo, ama kur dheer fuulo

Bad kalluun ku jira kulay ku tahay, amase kooobshaaha

Kulligood addoomaha Rabow, qaybshey kibistiiye

Nin waliba wixii loo katibay, waa la kulansiine

Ninna inaanu soo kororsanayn, kaa ha la ogaado

Kufri iyo Islaan loo collow, kaysihii hore e

Kaakici wadaadkii jihaad, laguna kaalmeeye

Kumanyaal lag wada duub cad buu, keenay Beerdhigae

Waxse kadabki go'ay maalintuu, kaday raggiisiiye

Kabaalkiina wuxuu jabay markuu, kariyey ReerKhayre

Ragow kibirka waa lgu kufaaa, kaa ha la ogaado!

I swear the SSC folks are still high on afwynes XXX strong propaganda. These guys wish to re-live the 1800's at every opportunity. Nothing wrong with that, but, the problem starts when you detach yourself from todays reality and live in a made up world.

Ismacil Mire was nothing my uncle Carab Dheere can attest to that. If you want to speak Darwish maybe you should look at Silanyo's grandfather the real Darwish who died in the battlefield, in that town called Taleex. If that's not enough maybe learning about Shiek Bashir, a real religious man who died for his beliefs instead of like the mad mullah running away. This is why afweyne named schools after Shiekh Bashir...

But these venomous sons want us to believe that they and only they, were against the British...

peasant   

Can't you guys just wait the outcome? I mean it might even be more interesting. Consider this, if SSC becomes a state and God willing it does, a fair election is held and Xaglitoosiye doesnt get a president or a prime minster position. What is he going to do? Take it to bush again and create another faction and what is he going to name that faction this time?

As far as i know, Xaglotoosiye is interested nothing but a position of leadership and if he doesnt get it, he is in business again for what he is known the best. First when came to puntland he was eying for presidency and when he realized he was up against heavy weight contenders, he changed his mind and decided to run for prime minster so quick and abrupt to the point he attracted some unwanted attention. At the end he lost the prime minster position to his cousin and the election was fair and square. Instead of accepting the outcome he acted very immature and paced his way out of the election hall.

In another thread I have predicted that Xaglotoosiye was going to show his true colors if the outcome does not suit him long before the State of Khatumo was formed and he is done it now! This guy is just a user and he is in it for the title. He just wants to be a president for someplace and as long his clansmen are going to buy into his misguided cause they will pay a hefty price for it.

Liibaan   

peasant;777561 wrote:
In another thread I have predicted that Xaglotoosiye was

going to show his true colors if the outcome does not suit him long before the State of Khatumo was formed and he is done it now! This guy is just a user and he is in it for the title. He just wants to be a president for someplace and as long his clansmen are going to buy into his misguided cause they will pay a hefty price for it.

Stop your nonsense, like Mooge you are anti- SSC/ Khaatumo State. You don't care who leads SSC/ Khaatumo State, whether is it Xaglatoosiye, Karaash, or anyone else.

Somalia   

I wanted this to fall in favour of Puntland but now I am actually sad that it did. I mean, stand the f up for yourselves.

Liibaan   

Waa run Xaglatoosiye iyo dad badan oo kale ayaa wax saluugsan, lakiin hada lama joogo goortii la xisaabtami lahaa.

Maybe there was no election or the selection process was unfair, but no one cares at this time. My advice to Xaglatoosiye is to NOT act like a typical African/Somali politician ( Somaliland: Tuur in 1993/1994 , Puntland:Abdulahi Yusuf in 2001, Côte d'Ivoire: Laurent Gbagbo in 2011).

SSC/Khaatumo people want change, at this time people want to try the new Khaatumo Administration. Xaglatoosiye should respect the majority of SSC People, I hope he doesn't want to be outcast, like Ina Ali Shire (PL VP) or Xaabsade (SL minister ).

Dervish   

A bunch of no ones who think they know what's going on. Khaatumo is it's own state and anyone from ssc who opposes it will be outcasts.