Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

SNM militia taken out of Buuhoodle

Abdul   

Aaliyyah;775268 wrote:
Abokar, your failed attack is the win for us. And the destruction that your folks initiated will end in your region. You would be naive to think otherwise.

Good point Aaliyyah,This war will end up in their region,its just a matter of time.

^^^ i love all this...they dream of destroying our homes while theirs is up in smoke...lol...another case SSC delusion. Buhoodle is gone saxib so is las canod your garaddoyin are screaming jihad in taleex welcome back to reality.

Dervish   

I really feel sorry for what's going to happen to reer burco. The ensuing bloodbath could have been avoided infact it had been. But the little tribe wants problems. Good luck

Aaliyyah   

^^^ i love all this...they dream of destroying our homes while theirs is up in smoke...lol...another case SSC delusion. Buhoodle is gone saxib so is las canod your garaddoyin are screaming jihad in taleex welcome back to reality.

The ones who are dreaming of some imaginary recognition are your folks, who even lost their sanity and invaded/burned ppl's homes.

We didn't dream of burning your house, imisa jeer aya baaq nabadeed loosoo diray reer snm/nabaddiid laakin ay diideen. Marka hadii maanta hargaisa ama burco la gubo waa wax dhiigyacab silaanyo iyo kuwa adigo kale ah ee caqligu biyaha ka galay shaqeesteen... and by then dont play the victim card, cuz no one will sympathies with your sorry case.

You know what they say if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. You can't possibly think you can burn ppl's homes and have urs in peace.

With that been said, you very well know that buhodle is not gone and that your militia failed why else did all the proxasuuq/somalidiid solers disappeared?? where is jacaylbaro and oodweyne who just like you supported the blatant aggression against innocent ppl?? yaabka yaabkis I would seriously question if you folks are sane??? waa iga talo regain your sanity cuz waad walateen......

laascaanodna wa losoo socda, mark my words. magaladeena waan xoreesanan. As you can see your militia is no match if the SSC ppl decide to fight back...wax aad isku haysaan baaba iska yar.

Aaliyyah   

Good point Aaliyyah,This war will end up in their region,its just a matter of time

Abdul, I never ever endorsed anyone's lands to be invaded..laakin yaga kasbaday hadii magaloyinkooda dagaal iyo dhib lala aado. Haka saarto!

Aaliyyah   

I really feel sorry for what's going to happen to reer burco. The ensuing bloodbath could have been avoided infact it had been. But the little tribe wants problems. Good luck

Dervish, yeah it could have been avoided the SSC admin over and over again requested from the SL admin to peacefully withdraw their militia from the SSC regions..laakin waa so yuucanyihiin oo dagaal ayeey rabaan oo xita isla saxsanyihiin waali weeye shekadoodu marka dagaal uun bay helayaan haday sidan kusii socdaan. Oo qofwalba dhulkisa wa difaacanaya..

Somali waxay ku maahmaahda walaalka god ha u qodin mala ku dhacdaye? they are daydreaming if they even think for once that this war wont come to their backyard.

Abdul   

The SSC community has upto this point avoided war with these people.Even when provoked they only fought in self defence.This is about to change.They had enough already.

what a nonesense! ssc logic..!!.when they kill innocent people they freedom fighters,when those criminals are caught or dealt with they r freedom fighters.ssc is the jury & judge....and "ssc avoided war!":D, No they started & now chicken come home to roast.

They talk like they dealing with unsuspecting foreigners.

Dervish   

burahadeer;775284 wrote:
what a nonesense! ssc logic..!!.when they kill innocent people they freedom fighters,when those criminals are caught or dealt with they r freedom fighters.ssc is the jury & judge....and "ssc avoided war!":D, No they started & now chicken come home to roast.

They talk like they dealing with unsuspecting foreigners.

Tell me anytime someone from ssc attacked anyone in your tribe in the last 20 years? I'll wait

Freedom   

^^ Let me see shooting at military outpost is not considered in your book an attack old boy. The reality is this Plan and simple the TFG is not going to your Aid, Puntland is not going to your Aid, UN is not going to your aid, Ethiopia is not going to your aid. You push for this state within a state and now you have to deal with what happens.

Aaliyyah   

Freedom, your military outposts are a symbol of aggression to us. And, those military outposts don't belong in the SSC regions. So shooting them would never be an attack but an act of resistance.

As for us receiving aid from the UN or any other organization let me assure you it will take us far less time than it has taken you in your cry for the so called recognition that after 30 years you still haven't attained

The state within state that you mentioned is a fallacy. Never in history were my regions under your governance.

Word of advice, return back to reality and start operating your three cities as a state and stop intruding upon your neighbors before its too late and you lose the little that's rightfully yours.