Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

SNM militia taken out of Buuhoodle

Liibaan   

Dervish;774920 wrote:
They attack at night when people are asleep, they attack on Eid when people celebrate and they lose everytime. Siilanyo will have to face war crimes when this is all said and done.

Well said Dervish,

snm gang militia is resorting to more desperate tactics, attacking at night peaceful town, attacking people on Eid days in Kalshaale & Ceergaabo. As usual the heroic people of Buhoodle & SSC defeated snm gang militia.

Liibaan   

Dabrow;774929 wrote:
This is a war that SNM bandits can not win in the end. This will be undoubtedly be their downfall if this continues.

The idea of ​​SCC is planted in the minds and impossible to stop.

Awdal state will make a similar journey, the snowball affect is in motion.

This day is good day. Its the start of liberation of SCC land and the birth of Pro-somalia state.

Dabrow,

I agree snm gang militia cannot stop the SSC People and their SSC State of Somalia, the liberation of all SSC land has started officially. snm/Somalidiid gang militia will be defeated in SSC land.

'Liibaan';774962 wrote:
Dabrow,

I agree snm gang militia cannot stop the SSC People and their SSC State of Somalia, the liberation of all SSC land has started officially. snm/Somalidiid gang militia will be defeated in SSC land.

My name is KingofKings and I approve of this message. This message was paid by the foundation for free SSC.

Its halarious the level of self delusion going on: from what we know a recent regement of SSC defectors who were nationalised into the Somaliland army this morning entered Buhoodle they were met by locals: these later withdrew and were later replaced: by Somaliland regular army: who in turn have taken the town. Tonight Buhoodle the last dominion of SSC is under Somaliland control as highlighted by ever media outlet the is credible. Buhoodle is gone: las canod is gone: keep telling yourselfs what you want: i dont care for your love...i never had it in the beginning anyways: what we are witnessing boys is a new game: with new rules the age of Somaliland as the nice guy is over: Puntland will not help: you can elect the anti-christ himself as your so called president in taleex he can not do anything. SSC has been stopped in its track...if you want to prolong it go for it...but similar to todays incident the only losers will be the people you claim to want to protect the people of las canod...its ironic really. keep killing your own people be my guest why should i stop my enemy from commiting suicide.

continue with the cheap propaganda but the reality has come out...take the advice of your toothless garadoyin: "kuuuu jihaadaaa...dowlada ku melgadka ha na cawiso.....loooooooooooool. but like i said before your opinions really dont count...so please do continue just watch out for the key board.

Atirisho   

Political suicide. This was the last push need to united the people of SSC. If there ever was Pro-Somaliland SSC-ers, that is no longer the case. Attacking people and killing civilians is not the answer. The secessionists will heavily pay.

I am waiting to hear Siilanyo's "Baaq Nabaadeed" :)

Aaliyyah   

The Hermet, I pity you. Your dream, emphasis on the term dream, is slipping right through your fingers. What will happen when reer Awdal claim whats rightfully theirs that Somaliland cruelly took during the massacre of 1992.

I always used to say "sadexdiina magaalo hani deeqdo" but the jungle mentality the majority of you are utilizing will backfire on you. What makes you think people who have been under your subjugation will leave you with those three cities. We have gave you enough "baaq nabadeed". Anything that comes after this, don't play the victim card as you all usually do when it suits you. The SNM militia are nothing but a qabil driven monkeys la iskuso uruuriyay.

The Darawiish have now returned as your most feared nightmare. Go run to your British masters.Oh wait they dont recognize you do they?...like I said I pity you.

A_Khadar;774950 wrote:
Heheh, you were cheering on the other threads.. Now what has came over you?

Dee I see you guys as equal citizen and respect your democratic right to assemble together and meet. If Silanyo thought it was against the national interest he should have said no from the start and than if he decided to enter Buhoodle and displace the poorly armed rag tag SSC militia, I would have applauded him.

What his done at the minute is kick a dog when his down.

Liibaan   

Akash;775024 wrote:
SNM aggression on SSC State people is crime against humanity they have to stop it

Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab is War Criminal, and he will face Justice very soon.

Liibaan, you should face Court also for your criminal behaviour on SOL for constant flooding the place with children's copy and paste articles. I think that warrants a bigger wrong than Mujahid Siilanyo's sending the SL army to remove armed insurgents who want to destabilise the peace..

Liibaan   

Abokor Omar;775053 wrote:
Liibaan, you should face Court also for your criminal behaviour on SOL for constant flooding the place with children's copy and paste articles. I think that warrants a bigger wrong than Mujahid Siilanyo's sending the SL army to remove armed insurgents who want to destabilise the peace..

Abokor omar, you should face justice, for constantly calling war between somalis. You and your uncle warlord MUJRIM Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab are both anti-peace and war criminals who are addicted to war.

Abdul   

Abokor,your sl army was defeated by a few lightly armed citizens of Buhoodle.Trust me this war will end inside your towns and villages when you are totally defeated.

Abdul I will take what you have said as a joke. As you can appreciate you dared us to set foot in the wells of caynabo, you know how that episode finished. The same for Gardag and that also finished badly for you. You dared us to take las anood, it's been 7 years still not a peep. And no Buhoodle. Lol