Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Ali Khalif Galayr Is Not Fooling Me

Dr_Osman   

Ali Khalif Galayr has concocted this whole plan by moving out the buhodle forces into taleex under the guise of "clan conference". I strongly believe this guy is somaliland and farole has said it a number of times before wuxu ku radsanaya kursi. Not kursi in Somaliland this guy wants to be president of somalia and he knows he can't get that going through the puntland channel!!!

So what better way then to cut a deal with hargeisa and say ssc will be apart of somaliland but in the TFG I will represent somaliland. There is no competition in Somaliland for him because only clans can be president and prime minister which automatically rules out the snm clan.

Finally The TFG will select him as either president or p.m because 1. His from the clan and 2. His representing a recognised administration that bring the two closer. The Somaliland govt probably said "ku shaqo tag mamulkayga hamar and let me satisfy my ppl to give them hope somaliland will be recognised"

Thats what I think Khalif Galayr plan is, but we will see in the coming days what he is. But I swear it just dropped to me now, if it his plan a genius stroke but remember khalifow kama ficnid farmaajo without puntland blessing no d guy can survive in hamar no matter which administration you come in through!!!

^^^^^hahahaah here come the conspiracy theories...firstly Somaliland dont give two sh*ts about anything to do with Somalia. and we all know if Somaliland wanted the presidency and the prime minister ship all Somali's would give it to us no questions asked. but we dont want it. Galyd is not a strategist he never was and never will be. its clear from his long list of political failures. like the greats always say...keep it simple or in other words the most probable outcome is always the most simplist: to be frank: You have no army SCC...the bulk of the forces or what you would call forces were already in Buhoodle and you lost because you got outgunned, outmatched and outplayed simple as...

galia   

Mogadishu belongs to my people, please stop involving us in your petty tribal schemes.

And the republic of Somaliland is a sovereign nation, which we want good relations with.

Duufaan   

somaliland has already been defeated. with the help of some locals they entred the city this morning. they are now been chased

galia;774720 wrote:
Mogadishu belongs to my people, please stop involving us in your petty tribal schemes.

And the republic of Somaliland is a sovereign nation, which we want good relations with.

:cool:

Duufaan;774721 wrote:
somaliland has already been defeated. with the help of some locals they entred the city this morning. they are now been chased

1 second please...............hahahahahahahahahaah :o i really needed that...they talk big..i warn them..i tell them spare the lives of your people, your women folk and children...to live in peace is better then any war..that somaliland is a peaceful country and all its cities are open to you...trade..marry..live in peace...no war...what do they ask for WAR...you give them war and they give you delusions, pitty stories, fairy tales, consiperacy theories walahi im getting sick of these people.

YOU WANTED WAR WE GAVE YOU WAR...NOW BE A MAN AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS..ENOUGH WITH THE DISNEY FAIRTALES...YOU CRIED ABOUT LAS CANOD YESTERDAY CRY OVER BOTH LAS CANOD AND BUHOODLE TODAY...ARE YOU LEARNING.:cool: Good.

Abwaan   

Waa yaabanahay...Cismaanoow waa su'aale, Cali Khaliif Adiga iyo Faroole miyaad Ka aabbe fiican tihiin, Waxaa aad ku hammineysaan oo ah hoggaan Soomaaliyeed miyuusan xaq u lahayn inuu ku riyoodo, iyadoo wweli a Caqli iyo aqoonba aan aaminsanahay inuu idin dheeryahay?

Adiga Horta wiilashii Faroole miyaad miskood tahay sidoodii baad u qarow badan tahaye?

Somalina   

Abwaan;774732 wrote:
Waa yaabanahay...Cismaanoow waa su'aale, Cali Khaliif Adiga iyo Faroole miyaad Ka aabbe fiican tihiin, Waxaa aad ku hammineysaan oo ah hoggaan Soomaaliyeed miyuusan xaq u lahayn inuu ku riyoodo, iyadoo wweli a Caqli iyo aqoonba aan aaminsanahay inuu idin dheeryahay?

Adiga Horta wiilashii Faroole miyaad miskood tahay sidoodii baad u qarow badan tahaye?

:D Cali wuxuu cuni karo wuu cuney waa hore, 2nd helpings xataa wuu ku dhuftey, Furoolana haddey casheyneysaa. :D

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;774715 wrote:
Ali Khalif Galayr has concocted this whole plan by moving out the buhodle forces into taleex under the guise of "clan conference". I strongly believe this guy is somaliland and farole has said it a number of times before wuxu ku radsanaya kursi. Not kursi in Somaliland this guy wants to be president of somalia and he knows he can't get that going through the puntland channel!!!

So what better way then to cut a deal with hargeisa and say ssc will be apart of somaliland but in the TFG I will represent somaliland. There is no competition in Somaliland for him because only clans can be president and prime minister which automatically rules out the snm clan.

Finally The TFG will select him as either president or p.m because 1. His from the clan and 2. His representing a recognised administration that bring the two closer. The Somaliland govt probably said "ku shaqo tag mamulkayga hamar and let me satisfy my ppl to give them hope somaliland will be recognised"

Thats what I think Khalif Galayr plan is, but we will see in the coming days what he is. But I swear it just dropped to me now, if it his plan a genius stroke but remember khalifow kama ficnid farmaajo without puntland blessing no d guy can survive in hamar no matter which administration you come in through!!!

:D

Quite an impressive analysis. There is defenitely a deal. Could be something close to this.

Somalia   

Khalif Galaydh is a veteran snake whose sole purpose in the Taleex meeting is to use it as a springboard for Mogadishu.

Carafaat   

Could be the reason why the free media has been shutdown, so folks wont be alarmed about the 'deal'.

As a Unionist I say, whatever it takes for the common interest.

Carafaat;775226 wrote:
Could be the reason why the free media has been shutdown, so folks wont be alarmed about the 'deal'.

As a Unionist I say, whatever it takes for the common interest.

Excellent! See, it wasn't so hard to come clean after all that subterfuge of being a Somalilander.

As for a deal between Ali Khalif and Siilaanyo, I wouldn't bet money on that. What does Siilaanyo have to gain? Turn his population against himself for an elusive deal with the South (with far too many stakeholders)?

A more likely story is the current understanding with the Puntland leadership in regards to the 'SSC' group.

Carafaat   

Adeer both me, Hadraawi and adeero Siilanyo are Somalilanders and both Unionist. We love Somali Unity, and how hard you and your kind try to spread the virus of division and cuqdad for it wont work on us. We are imuum for it.

:D